My rage thread, lol

I am so angry right now.
I need to remove my agitation on something, so please help me out.

Here’s the deal:
I was reading forums and forgot I was afk in dungeon. I lost Exp. All, Miracle Chest, rare family items, etc.
I can’t whine about it on global because I got muted on my alt, Booger (that somehow also mutes my other accounts in a chain reaction).

Please tell me a story of pmu loss so I can calm myself, I don’t think I can handle not talking to anyone. :rage:

I had a bunch of level 100s and I was popular on pmu. Everyone knew me and I was even considered for being a mod. Then I lost my account. I was so upset I quit for 2 years, now I’m back on this account after having everything gone lol, that’s my story I guess

I bet losing your account is worse than losing items on an account. Good thing my rage has quelled already.

still want to hear more interesting stories

By the way, what was the account called?

Unfortunately I forgot what it was called XD

Was this the PMU 6 -> 7 transition? Everyone was pretty angry at that. I lost a ton of stuff too. :(

It wasn’t the transition

I lost three guilds back when I was Black_Fox, not to mention a ton of friends. This had caused me to take my three year leave because everyone I knew was just going away. I couldn"t do anything with Zeky because we were sharing a computer at the time, so imagine how lonely it got…

But now I"m back because I was tempted by the friendly people here and I though, “If I could make friends when I was younger and more quiet, why not make friends now when I"m finally opening up to people?” X3 This probably isn"t really a great lose though. I don"t know if this even counts as a lose… but I lost the Black_Fox account, however.

I"m just taking advantage of the lose now, because now I"ve grown accustomed to the Reshyreum name, plus I"m making new friends. Kind of like a fresh start. :3

I really wanted to quit PMU after I lost my old account ZackyGates to the roll back. I lost all of my pokemon, event items, a lot of rare items and a few lvl 60s. I tired asking staff for help but nothing even happened. I cried and I’m still mad at the fact that staff wouldn’t help me that I simply stopped asking out of frustration.

If I find another active PMD mmo, I’m quitting PMU. :T

My Plain Seed was stolen. I never found the thief…

This guy here is your best friend :)

EVERYTHING.
JUST EVERYTHING.
LIFE. GAMES.
EVERYTHING.

Im very sorry to hear
But here’s what i think and my thoughts are that you shouldnt whine here either
Your items are lost just hunt them back ez pz

Hmm.

1. Forgot my password to an old account, and because PMU doesn’t (or didn’t?) have an active staff/good recovery option to get it back, I was out of luck. I left for months, then came back and made a new account. I made significant progress on the new account before finally being able to remember the original account’s password. I immediately changed the old account’s password back to something I was SURE I could remember, and made a lot of progress on that one as well.

2. The new account was completely wiped out of existence from the massive rollback issue we had a while back. And, of course, my old account’s password was reset back to whatever it was originally. In one fell swoop, I had lost two accounts (about a year of progress?) in a way I had no foresight or control over. :V

This means I’ve had to start over in this game approximately 3 times because of somebody else’s failure. It’s not something I’m necessarily holding a grudge over (the staff seem like nice enough people and I know making ends meet on a fan project can be grueling). However, I’ve been hesitant to come back since then; I have very limited time and it’s not going to be my first choice to put it into a game that has nullified all of my progress twice with very little comparable compensation and (from what I can tell) no real improvement made toward preventing at least one of those situations from repeating itself. :P

lost my mc,exp all,evolve charms at DD after realizing I forgot to bring my escape orb and escape rope,I looked through 40+ floors for a escape orb,and a trip trap took my mc,I tried to get to it,but got trapped in a monster house and lost all my stuff when I was down to my leader

Didn’t you also lose Digiaven’s MC in Skylift?

Didn’t you also lose Digiaven’s MC in Skylift?[/quote]

who?

I had a mission in Dragon’s Descent on the third floor. I forgot I had my Golden Mask on me, which I used to find Goomy (Which still eludes me) and as soon as I spawn into the 1st floor of the dungeon, I get mobbed by Lapras and Aerodactyl.

Lost my golden mask ;-;

#1 rule of PMU; always bring an escape rope!

I lost my Miracle Chest from wind for being AFK and crashed. But, that was like a week ago. :cry:

Dang. That’s rough.
I think the most silly AFK death that’s happened to me was before the death invincibility (it would auto switch to your leader). I had to AFK in Sunny Hillside and then, when I came back, I found myself surrounded by a mob of deadly Sunkern. RIP. I was approximately level 40 too… xD

I was hunting trapinch with a friend i was fully prepared,I had 1 page revs 3 pages honeys,friend bow and a golden mask after a long while we finally reached the right floor,we used a couple honeys everythign was going well…
but then the blue night happened,this has never happened before ever…I… hard to speak about it subs…I was 100% ready and i got a blue screen, when i rebooted after a long while i rebooted and got blown of by the wind. I was so upset i didn’t touch my pc for 2 weeks. after I calmed down I told myself I need that trapinch, so I tried again,but nope this was the second time ever. you geussed it I got a blue screen again, and now im confinces that place is evill and that trapinch is satans spawn.