[WIP] Flygon Skin !

heyo ! i was bored today, so i decided to work on a flygon skin. i’m still working on it (really just need to edit in-game and im done, but that’s a lot of work), but id love to get some feedback on it thus far !

so here we go aaaaa:
loading:

main screen:

delete account:

new account:

character select:

art credit !
main menu
delete character
character select
new account

i’ll probably put it up for download whenever i finish editing the in-game gui to my liking <3 thanks for checkin’ it out !

ooh yes this looks so good like !!! the text is readable and it looks so soft and pretty aaaa
would you ever take requests at all for these?

Sign me the heckie up thats some good stuff good stuff right there
This is super cute Fayrinnie ! I love the color choices and the text color you used they blend really well and match the theme perfectly ! You should totally do more B)

omg thank you two so much aaaa !! it really means a lot to me that people actually like this wow !!!

@fiesta i might possibly do requests ??? maybe. the only thing is, they take a looot of time. i spent 4-5 hours on the flygon and im not even done yet rip. but i will consider any request thrown at me and try my best to actually do them, yes !!

Love the skin luli, Would love to see more :D

This is really nice, the colours blend nicely on the art used and Flygon is a personal favourite pokemon, so I’ll definitely download this one when you put it up.~

Nice to see another person making skins.
I love the colors you did and well, everything. Keep up the good work, hope to see more from you! X3

AWE THIS IS SO CUTE. I love Flygonnnnnn. I love the colours and the textures and the everything… /shot
Love it, please make more in the future. B)

Nice job! I need to use this sometime!

Really nice! I like the textures you used :heart:
I hope to see more from you

Gud stuff. B)

Nice! Really hope to see a finished skin! :joy: