Of Monsters and Men(Sign-up)

Plot
What if pokemon weren’t the friendly little creatures that we tired to catch and tame?
Over hundreds of years ago. Pokemon rebeled against the humans, leaving them barren in the land of lack of resources. Now years later, there are no humans left to speak off. Pokeballs, a myth used to scare children at night. Pokemon battles, now only for territory and not for fun. Pokemon run free in the wilderness and the ruins of human civilization.

What if they were just like us, having thoughts, emotions, dreams and aspirations?
Lately, strange ruins have been uncovered. Buildings, stone floors not made in temples. It was dangerous to go in alone. Many pokemon came in, but none came out the same. They bore the scars of battle, and began to speak in what was considered gibberish. They ultimately went back to the ruins to never to return. Many pokemon were left clue less as to what to do until one day, a lone pikachu came back to Amours town. She held a large frown on her face, and a single word slipped from her lips before she collapsed to her death. “Arceus has returned…”

This news spread like wildfire to all the towns within the Casbl region.

You are a pokemon, not a strong one, not a big one, but you’re an explorer entering the explorer and market capital of the Casbl region. Amours town. Their you will meet various pokemon of different shapes, sizes and personalities. Many of them, are not as friendly as they seem as they appear…you will unlock various secrets, mysterious and probably one day, confront Arceus and find out what has been happening.

Info
This is a pokemon mystery dungeon post-apocalyptic roleplay. Taking place seven hundred years after a one hundred year war of pokemon against mankind, with pokemon being victorious. Humans have been reborn as pokemon, and many pokemon have been disappearing in various ruins. Ruins in this roleplay, are settlements that were once human cities, towns and villages. You are a new explorer just entering Amours town in the region known as Casbl. Casbl is a mainly plains like region with various mountains and caves to explore. Amours town is a port town near the sea which helps access the other islands that are near Casbl.

Character Rules:

1. You’re character can be a second or first evolution but never a third. Example; If you want to be a pokemon from the Goomy line, you can be Goomy or Sliggoo but never a Goodra. If you want to be a pokemon from the eevee line you can pick anything since the first evolution is final.

2. All pokemon start at between the lvls of 10-30. You can have a max of one or two egg moves and the rest are moves learned by lvling up.

3. You can not start as a legendary pokemon.

4. Your pokemon must not look TOO far apart from normal pokemon(aka no unsual colors in design unless shiny).

5. You are allowed to establish anything about your character as long as it’s within my permission.(If you’re character is in a guild before the events of the roleplay I’m cool with that)

6. Have as many characters as you believe you can handle. C:

Roleplay Rules:

1. Follow conventions of roleplay, aka no; godmodding, bunnying, meta-gaming and anything of the sort.

2. All attacks are determined by dice rolls in order to prevent godmodding. A dice roll to see if the attack would hit is 2d100+accuracy of move, if the move is at a even number it hits, if it’s odd then it doesn’t hit, but the only acceptance is when the move has 100 accuracy then it automatically hits. If you’re move is multi-attack, you must roll 1d10 to see how many times you can attack. The power of the attack is 1d10+attack.

3. All posts are in narrative format, with each post having to be 4 sentences or more.

4. This is a ‘Make it up as we go’ roleplay, so feel free to input ideas for dungeons, cities and towns and expanding the world of Casbl!

5. Have fun and try to post often(once a week is the basic postage for activity. If we have to wait for your post for more then two weeks without telling us anything you’ll be removed from the roleplay with or without your permission.

Character Bio Format:

UserName:
Name:
Species: (Example: ‘Arciane, the Legendary Pokemon’)
Nature:
Appearance:

Level:
Ability:
Moves:
-Egg Move
-Normal move or Egg move
-Normal move
-Normal move

Personality:
Backstory:

Accepted Characters:
Tumble the Sylveon, played by Castelii
Manuel the Ambipom, played by Scizivire

Castelii

“Regret? What does that mean?”
UserName: Castelii
Name: Tumble
Species: Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon
Nature: Naughty
Appearance: Tumble is a normal looking Sylveon, expect the tuff of her hair is spiky, covering her eye. She also wears a rare, dirty black scarf around her neck with a big red letter R on it. A relic from when humans ruled over pokemon.

Level: 29
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves:
-Covet(Egg)
-Draining Kiss
-Shadow Ball(Egg)
-Take Down

Likes: Screaming, Running, Sweet food and Doing whatever she wants
Dislikes: Being punished, Lack of freedom and Sugar crashes
Personality: At first glance, she seems a nice, friendly outgoing sort of pokemon. She"s kind, and has a silver tongue. She knows how to use her words very well. It"s easy to see why pokemon would listen to her. After all, she"s just a cute looking Sylveon. What could possibly go wrong…

Everything. That"s what.

She is very unethical in her methods. She lacks respect for everyone and everything. This pokemon just playing doesn"t care. She"s viewed as a sociopath, often not having any sense of regret or a hint of the word. She lives in a world without consequence or punishment and she happily does what she wants. What she wants, is often to just playing make you suffer or to be your friend, depends on her mood.

All though, due to her nature and her words. No one really believes her until they see it for themselves. Childish in her acts and speech. There"s no way knowing how she truly is until she has you by the neck with her feelers.

Backstory: It all started with a spark of fear. Tumble"s human ancestors were high ranking members of Team Rocket. They stole humans from their pokemon and used them to strike fear into others hearts for fame and fortune. They"re name was widespread in the Team Rocket corporation and feared among the underlings. When the worlds fused they survived and had all of their human memories. Her ancestors pokemon forms were a Umbreon and a Gengar.

So together, they caused mild cases of terror upon Casbl. As time passed, they began to weaponize fear. That"s when Tumble was born. Hundred years later to a band of thieves that were mostly eeveeultions and a few dark type pokemon. At a young age, she was kept naive of the world around her. Since she held a pure heart. Tumble tumbled out into the world along with two brothers. Since she was smaller than the two, she was traditionally considered weaker than the two.

Time passed, she trained and became stronger. She held a great personality, and was easily able to use her charm to make new friends easily, even if her brothers would beat them up when she wasn"t looking. All though, the bullying of her best friends; A Clefa named Jun and a Pikachu named Robin. She stood up to her brothers, and by a stroke of luck defeat them, which caused her to evolve into a sylveon.

All though, it did not happen without it"s consequences. After she evolved she was forced into the mindset of using fear. She was fairly young when she evolved, so she was susceptible to her mother"s handy work. Her brothers however, targeted her for becoming a Sylveon. She became the victim and was often hurt to the point of fainting by her brother"s iron tail attacks.

Tumble grew older by the day, taking the abuse of her brothers until one day, she snapped. Attacking her umbreon brothers and effectively killing one of them. Tumble tortured her other brother until she got bored and left him for dead. Once she came home, she went on like it was normal. Days went on until her brother stumbled home and told their Absol mother what she"s done. She simply played it off and said that they were playing too rough with her, not understanding the fact that what she did was wrong.

After what happened, she often harassed her brother for telling on her. Things change, time passed and behaviors went unchecked, she happily left her childhood home in search for something bigger than herself. Coming upon Amorus town with a clean slate, hoping to find treasures and save pokemon…sort of.

Scizivire

UserName: Scizivire
Name: Manuel
Species: Ambipom, the Long Tail Pokémon.
Nature: Jolly
Appearance: He"s a normal Ambipom, but he always wears a necklace with a FeatherBadge he once picked up in his hometown.

Level: 28 (yes, this is impossible, is it still allowed since you didn"t tell us in the rules? otherwise I"ll change to Aipom)
Ability: Technician
Moves:
-Covet (Steals an item from a Pokemon while dealing damage to it)
-Quick Guard (Protects his allies from damage, while suffering some himself)
-Swift (Flings star-like objects with his tails, like a ninja throws shuriken)
-Sand Attack (Hurls sand to the opponent to temporarily blind them)

Likes: Very fond of food, especially sweet stuff. He also likes to exercise. Did I mention food?
Dislikes: Lazy Pokémon, thieves, fire.
Personality: Manuel is highly curious, and will do almost anything to satisfy his curiosity. He"s very protective of his friends, and likes to share (but not if it comes to sweets!). When stressed he can be seen eating a lot, but he never becomes fat. He hates everything about his past.
Backstory: Manuel grew up in a very poor district of the ruins of Fortree City, an ancient human town somewhere in the Hoenn region. He was a very skilled thief and could steal almost anything from anyone that was not faster than him. Everything went spiraling downwards when both of his parents died at the age of 17, and everyone started hating him for being a thief. He could not bear the pressure and decided to flee his town and wander the world to better himself. Eventually he reached the town of Amours and was just going to the marketplace, and heard a very interesting story about some ruins.
[hr:1tanp4r4][/hr:1tanp4r4]
UserName: Scizivire
Name: Lux
Species: Helioptile, the Generator Pokémon
Nature: Timid
Appearance: Regular Helioptile, maybe a bit small for her species.

Level: 25
Ability: Solar Power
Moves:
-Camouflage
-Thunder Shock
-Quick Attack
-Parabolic Charge

Dislikes: Speaking in public, small talk, rain, her parents.
Personality: Lux is a very shy Pokémon, and does not like to be in the center of attention. She lacks self-confidence, and will not take initiative in certain tasks. She feels as if she needs to improve herself to show others that she can be useful too, but is a bit scared of what other Pokémon would think of it. She only talks when asked a question or when absolutely needed, never to give her opinion on things.
Backstory: Lux is a Pokémon born in Amours town. She has always been a shy girl and can go around without being noticed at all. Other Pokémon think she"s wierd because she"s an introvert, but she still enjoys life to the fullest-- when others aren"t around. She frequently visits the beach near Amours to sunbathe, and wonders what the world looks like in other places. Her dream is to see more of the world but she never really thought of chasing that dream. However, an opportunity now arises so she can help others and maybe even be recognized some day, while seeing the world through her own eyes.

Agunimon

UserName: Agunimon
Name: Knoll
Species: Xatu
Nature: Calm (+Sp.Def, -Atk)
Appearance:

Level: 25.
Ability: Magic Bounce (Non-attacking moves are reflected back towards the opponent.)
Moves:

• Feather Dance: Knoll summons a flurry of feathers onto his opponent to lower their attack.
  • Teleport: Knoll teleports a short distance away from his previous position.
  • Air Slash: Knoll uses his wings to send a blade-like gust towards his opponent.
  • Tailwind: Knoll summons a strong tailwind to boost his, or an ally’s, speed for a brief moment.

Likes: Speaking in riddle, a good sale, and pranking passerby(s).
Dislikes: Lost cargo, thieves, and bad apples.
Personality: Knoll is … mysterious, to say the least. In addition to conversing with convoluted, cryptic phrases and long winded riddles, he speaks only through telepathy. Despite his unknown, but probably very old, age, he can be rather childish and unpredictable at times. Knoll enjoys teleporting behind unsuspecting Pokemon or suddenly spreading his wings with jerky movements to scare them.

Knoll usually sits on the sidelines, preferring to stay out of a fight. His moves are tailored more towards hindering or outmaneuvering his opponent. However, if his cargo or customers are attacked, there will be hell to pay.

Backstory: Some say Knoll is an alien from another planet. Others say he was unearthed from some musty ruins from a faraway land. Regardless of his roots, every Pokemon can agree that this enigmatic Xatu is something extremely unusual (understatement of the century). Most would prefer to not approach Knoll, and even those somewhat “close” to him cannot pry any answers from the deafening silence.

Despite his obscure origins, Knoll is a reliable merchant, boasting the finest of wares at a fair price. He travels around the continent, using his psychic powers to carry his cargo, and sets up shop in a village or town for a brief period of time. No one knows where Knoll obtains these items, but they’re glad these rarities are on sale.

Those customers who recognize his quirks,
handsomely rewarded with extra perks.

Sorry for such a late response! I didn’t respond at first because of the rule restricting third level pokemon. But now I’m interested in joining, once it starts up of course. Before I post a character though, how will evolution work? Is a second stage pokemon allowed to become a third stage through evolution? If so, how is that decided and how long should that maybe take?

P.S: I’m sorry if I sound like a grammar nazi, but I’ve noticed that you’ve used the word “you’re” in place of “your” in many places throughout your post. “you’re” = “you are”, while “your” = ownership. I just thought you might want to know this in case someone less polite decided to correct you in the future.

Evolution will work as we go on. xD It’s still a work in progress. I was planning later in the roleplay to let the explorers find a blood moon spring and evolve. It’s only for when characters are submitted though.

Also, English is my second language, so often I get my grammar wrong even though I’m in advanced English.

I guess I’ll join a RP for once. I’m not that good at it, but I guess I’ll give it a try! :joy: Here’s my chars:

[spoilerManuel, Ambipom:gmbpmxtv]UserName: Scizivire
Name: Manuel
Species: Ambipom, the Long Tail Pokémon.
Nature: Jolly

Level: 28 (yes, this is impossible, is it still allowed since you didn"t tell us in the rules? otherwise I"ll change to Aipom)
Ability: Technician
Moves:
-Covet (Steals an item from a Pokemon while dealing damage to it)
-Quick Guard (Protects his allies from damage, while suffering some himself)
-Swift (Flings star-like objects with his tails, like a ninja throws shuriken)
-Sand Attack (Hurls sand to the opponent to temporarily blind them)

Likes: Very fond of food, especially sweet stuff. He also likes to exercise. Did I mention food?
Dislikes: Lazy Pokémon, thieves, fire.
Personality: Manuel is highly curious, and will do almost anything to satisfy his curiosity. He"s very protective of his friends, and likes to share (but not if it comes to sweets!). When stressed he can be seen eating a lot, but he never becomes fat. He hates everything about his past.
Backstory: Manuel grew up in a very poor district of the ruins of Fortree City, an ancient human town somewhere in the Hoenn region. He was a very skilled thief and could steal almost anything from anyone that was not faster than him. Everything went spiraling downwards when both of his parents died at the age of 17, and everyone started hating him for being a thief. He could not bear the pressure and decided to flee his town and wander the world to better himself. Eventually he reached the town of Amours and was just going to the marketplace, and heard a very interesting story about some ruins.
Appearance: He"s a normal Ambipom, but he always wears a necklace with a FeatherBadge he once picked up in his hometown.

[/details]

[spoilerLux, Helioptile:gmbpmxtv]UserName: Scizivire
Name: Lux
Species: Helioptile, the Generator Pokémon
Nature: Timid
Appearance: Regular Helioptile, maybe a bit small for her species.

Level: 25
Ability: Solar Power
Moves:
-Camouflage
-Thunder Shock
-Quick Attack
-Parabolic Charge

Dislikes: Speaking in public, small talk, rain, her parents.
Personality: Lux is a very shy Pokémon, and does not like to be in the center of attention. She lacks self-confidence, and will not take initiative in certain tasks. She feels as if she needs to improve herself to show others that she can be useful too, but is a bit scared of what other Pokémon would think of it. She only talks when asked a question or when absolutely needed, never to give her opinion on things.
Backstory: Lux is a Pokémon born in Amours town. She has always been a shy girl and can go around without being noticed at all. Other Pokémon think she"s wierd because she"s an introvert, but she still enjoys life to the fullest-- when others aren"t around. She frequently visits the beach near Amours to sunbathe, and wonders what the world looks like in other places. Her dream is to see more of the world but she never really thought of chasing that dream. However, an opportunity now arises so she can help others and maybe even be recognized some day, while seeing the world through her own eyes.

[/details]

Accepted!~
Also thanks for adding it, lol. XD You are allowed to have multiple characters.

1 Like

Just an announcement:
The roleplay will start once we get four players playing four or more pokemon.

“Screw the Rules and the Partnership. I am cleaning this mess ALONE!”

UserName: Gelius2
Name: Sparkx
Species: Pikachu, The Electric Mouse Pokemon
Nature: Naughty
Appearance: it is a Shiny Pikachu with a Red Scarf with a yellow thunder on its left ear. It has a tuff of hair that looks like Gold’s (Manga, check Bulbapedia about him and his Pichu) Pichu. Normally is known to have a device to hear songs with hearphones to relax, so its not wearing them usually. It carries Goggles (Again Like Gold’s Goggles) on his head.

Level: 26
Ability: Lightning Rod
Moves:
-Volt Tackle
-Spark
-Electro Ball
-Thunder Shock

Likes: It likes to gamble, as well to fight and hear music. He likes to eat, sometimes giving priority to feeding habits. He loves picking treasures. What he loves more is to relax. And Flirting.
Dislikes: Pokemon that are complete jerks, being forced to do things as well doing what the others say. He does not like to be bugged. He hates spicy food.
Personality: When someone gives a first look at him, he seems a cold Pokemon that has his own crew and that is a Pokemon that you should not mess with. But he is a nice guy, and befriends everyone that has his style. Giving him the Leadership might not be the greatest idea. He has a great sense of orientation.

Sparkx, due to his ability of Gamble, and being a trickster mischievous Pokemon, can pull unimaginable tricks… That’s, if no one actually ruins the trick. He is a great liar, and is easy to people to believe in his lies. Again, if someone ruin his lies, then no deal.

A thing you don’t know about Sparkx: Like all Electric types, One would be afraid of fighting one. Sparkx is too but if he has to fight one, he will find a strategy.

Sparkx is a great strategist, and a great at attacking. But he lacks a lot in defense.

Sparkx is a huge flirt guy. That’s why he has not so much popularity between female pokemom.

Backstory: Sparkx had… How can i say… A boring life. He was a Pokemon owned by a beginner trainer called Kyle that was from New Bark Town. He had some friends, Explotaro the Quilava, Muddy the Marshtomp, Kira the Kirlia, Woody the Grovyle and Sombrero the Lombre. One day, when they were on National Park, they passed out, and the Trainer Disappeared. Each of Kyle’s Party Pokemon disappeared. After that, Sparkx lost most of the memories. He was considered as a monster at the time he was 14, and so he ran to the woods, having a life there. Not so much time ago, he got a living style in the woods living in a tree house with a Combusken called Blaze, a Pichu, an Electrike called Gold and a Wingull called Wave. These four “Roommates” had let Sparkx living in the Tree House Base with one condition: Pay them 100 Poke each day or do the daily jobs like “Getting Fruit”, “Washing Their Bands”, “Clean their rooms”, “Preparing the Equipment for them” and etc.

After some time, Blaze, Gold and Wave evolved and got a real base, letting Sparkx living there forever, while Pichu decided to stay so Sparkx was never alone, also because Pichu admired Sparkx as an idol and tried to copy his style, except the earphones and the scarf on the left ear (Since the Scarf was on the right one).

At the the age of 18, he completely got forgotten by all the other Pokemon from the Town, and Pokemon were needed to help on these times. Sparx initially refused when he read the letter, throwing the letter away, but then Fearow came in, angry for seeing hi to throw away the letters he delivers to Sparkx, and so decided to grab Sparkx and take Sparkx with him on his claws.

This bio is unaccepted. His history is completely off from what the plot had in mind, humans died thousands of years prior to the RP, so he can not be owned by a trainer. Also, his appearance is completely off as well. He can not have hearphones, or googles for that matter. They would have been rusted and long gone like most human technology. Also his hair is too out of character. He can have accessories and maybe extra fur but having something like Gold’s pichu is unacceptable.

Please read the accepted bios for reference, and look at the plot/first post again Gelius.

Well i actually cannot finish this (School now is almost starting, need to focus on studies.). I need to drop out. Maybe if i have time to refinish the bio, then i will think on a different character.

It’s okay Geilus, take your time. XD
Also we’re still looking for people interested.~

Lux is accepted! I’ll add her to the character list once I get on a computer. C:

Hi. I tried a thing.
Spoiler contents written in size 100 (regular) to prevent eye-burning.

Knoll is intended to be an occasional appearance. Others are more than welcome to (try to) purchase basic exploring supplies from him. We’ll see about other rarities. ;)

I wrote a line in iambic pentameter. wow

UserName: Agunimon
Name: Knoll
Species: Xatu
Nature: Calm (+Sp.Def, -Atk)
Appearance:

Level: 25.
Ability: Magic Bounce (Non-attacking moves are reflected back towards the opponent.)
Moves:

• Feather Dance: Knoll summons a flurry of feathers onto his opponent to lower their attack.
  • Teleport: Knoll teleports a short distance away from his previous position.
  • Air Slash: Knoll uses his wings to send a blade-like gust towards his opponent.
  • Tailwind: Knoll summons a strong tailwind to boost his, or an ally’s, speed for a brief moment.

Likes: Speaking in riddle, a good sale, and pranking passerby(s).
Dislikes: Lost cargo, thieves, and bad apples.
Personality: Knoll is … mysterious, to say the least. In addition to conversing with convoluted, cryptic phrases and long winded riddles, he speaks only through telepathy. Despite his unknown, but probably very old, age, he can be rather childish and unpredictable at times. Knoll enjoys teleporting behind unsuspecting Pokemon or suddenly spreading his wings with jerky movements to scare them.

Knoll usually sits on the sidelines, preferring to stay out of a fight. His moves are tailored more towards hindering or outmaneuvering his opponent. However, if his cargo or customers are attacked, there will be hell to pay.

Backstory: Some say Knoll is an alien from another planet. Others say he was unearthed from some musty ruins from a faraway land. Regardless of his roots, every Pokemon can agree that this enigmatic Xatu is something extremely unusual (understatement of the century). Most would prefer to not approach Knoll, and even those somewhat “close” to him cannot pry any answers from the deafening silence.

Despite his obscure origins, Knoll is a reliable merchant, boasting the finest of wares at a fair price. He travels around the continent, using his psychic powers to carry his cargo, and sets up shop in a village or town for a brief period of time. No one knows where Knoll obtains these items, but they’re glad these rarities are on sale.

Those customers who recognize his quirks,
handsomely rewarded with extra perks.

1 Like

He’s accepted! I love the adorable picture of him tbh ;3;
I can easily see him being that person who you have no idea how they got there when you just saw them in a different place a few minutes ago. I still want him to be a bit of part of a story but in the side lines enough to be a side character…I’ll PM you on skype about it!

We just need one more person to join the RP and I’ll type up a starter.~

Name:Tamao
Species: Umbreon the moonlight pokemon
Nature: calm
Nature: Calm
Appearance: shiny umbreon with purple scarf that has a pice of draginium-Z that he found.
Level:30 (if 30 not excepted, then 29)
Ability: Magic bounce
Moveset:

• confusion ray
  • payback
  • taunt
  • synchronize
    Likes: storys (mostly myths and legends), challenges, reading, others telling the truth, being alone
    Dislikes: Liars, thieves, center of attention in a crowd, being teased, stuff that’s easy and quick
    Personality: easly angered and barly smiles or shows teeth. You may find him sitting in the middle of a room reading. His past is “hard”. His ancestor 10,000 years ago was gladion’s umbreon (pokemon sun and moon game series). His is veary protective of his friends and will do anything to protect them.
    Backstory: He lived in a the ruins of a small cottage in a small forest with his mom (an espeon) and his dad (an umbreon) and his little sister (still an eevee) in the alolan region on poni island. One day, an Absol came and warned them that a ultra beast was going to come and reign destruction to the already destroyed island, but totem Kommo-o (the island boss) will stop him. Then the Absol ran off. Then, the sky suddenly had a hole in it called an ultra wormhole and guzzlord (a hungry and destructive ultra beast) crawled out. Tamao remembered he read about this pokemon in a book. Guzzlord battled totem Kommo-o and destroying a lot of the island’s nature in the process. His parents told him to flee with his 6 year-old sister on a mantine and then his parents rushed to help the totem Totem Kommo-o in the battle. His sister evolved into a vaporeon at sea and said goodbye then plunked into the water. He came and went to many cities, all of them not excepting him until he came to another city and heard a story going around about a “temple of terrors” (sorry about the long backstory)

"WE R WHO WE R!"

Username: Lucariomen
Name: Pulsio
Species: “Lucario, the Aura Pokemon”
Nature: Impish
Appearance: Normal Lucario, weaing a Wooloo-skin coat written We R Who We R

Level: 28
Ability: Justified
Moves:

• Blaze Kick
  • Meteor Mash
  • Aura Sphere
  • Metal Claw
    Likes: Talking, Running, Justice & Berry Salads (Freshly-harvested mix of Pecha, Oran, Sitrus and Cheri Berries!)
    Dislikes: Purrcism (Racism to Purrloin, Liepard, Absol and more Pokémon said to cause bad luck), Having To Stay Quiet & Tamato Berries
    Personality:

Pulsio is not as brave as he look, being a Lucario himself, but still he isn’t a coward. He is a righteous Pokémon, fighting for its friends in need. He is SO kind (over the limit!) that some people say they rather hug a Bewear! He speaks too loud too. His head get in the clouds faster than a Deoxys on his Speed Form racing with an Regieleki.

Backstory:

Pulsio’s parents died when he was at the age of 13 to an outlaw duo of Dubwools (one is shiny, on isn’t) that wanted to convert the world into the horrendous perspective of Purrcism. Angry for what happened, Pulsio used Aura Sphere on all of the outlaws, killing them. He used his Metal Claw to shear the Dubwools out of revenge, made a coat written “We R Who We R”, the same words Pulsio’s parents used to say on the Pokémon World’s in its dark politic state.

After the Dubwools’ death, mobs of Purrcist people were angry at him. Pulsio ran away to the depths of the forest, where he found a group of explorers. He explained what happened to them (in a loud voice, as always), attracting the mobs. The explorers handled the angry Pokémon, but they got defeated. So, Pulsio tried to fight back before there was more blood in the forest (the explorers didn’t died, I’m refering to his parents and the Dubwools). He yelled “WE ARE WHO WE R” and proceeded to use a bunch of Aura Spheres, which came through the mobs, killing every single Purrcist member there.

After what happened, the explorers woke up and they said he could be a great explorer, which Pulsio happily accepted. After passing through various tests, Pulsio got lost in his mind and found an actual rare relic, an unharmed human bone. This was kept in the Explorer’s Hut and Pulsio got promoted easily. “Well, I’m not sure what happened but I’m a happy Lucario right now!”