Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to make EASY MONEY

one of the thousands of rice farms in north california LOL
    In-game
    Nuxl
    Items User Title Change

Re: How to make EASY MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGodApollosFarts
    Another easy way if you are really weak is to go to Sunny Hillside and get any item you see . Boxes, orbs, etc and just sell everything. I usually get about 1-2k each time i do this. It is not a lot of money but when you first start out it helps.
    Sunny Hillside's great, but it's not as optimal as Skylift is. It's only really enough for some supplies- but I just don't feel it's worth enough for an entry.

Quote Originally Posted by IcebaneSkrill
    well im level 68 and i have around 100k xD i just sell boxes ,collect eggs and turn em into boxes and sell em again.i dont wanna sell revivers i found ono. btw thanks for guide!
    decent strat :). and yes, no problem- my guide's to help anybody who's interested in makng a bunch of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Charticuno
    umm so wow gr8 guide, liek such an inprashin 2 me
    im so pour i hoep that 1 day i cn be so rich and famus liek u????

so liek since i fel liek we maed a conexin with dis thred, culd u pls don8 to ths fund??

Don8 10000344 poke to Char Now!
    could safe many babies pls
    oh, u.

Tanren Mines has been a great place for making money to me even at high levels. TM EQ can be found in walls on the later floors along with end boxes, which are typically sold for 100K. also inside are the vast amount of diamonds. I like to bring as few supplies as i can and pick up every diamond i see. after 28f is a midpoint with a storage to store all diamonds picked up so that you can start anew on 29f. then just pick up every one i see on the later floors and sell them all when complete. i usually make about 20k per run doing that.

Honestly, everything here is so accurate from the beginning to near the end. There are some things you mentioned that I never did to get money lol, but then again I'm not even that rich anyways. But I feel like no one is willing to buy gems or globes for that much in-game. lol I offered people half of those prices for those same items, and they still thought it was expensive. xD I want to know who the heck you be selling your gems/globes to man.

one of the thousands of rice farms in north california LOL
    In-game
    Nuxl
    Items User Title Change

Quote Originally Posted by Haxdreinite
    Tanren Mines has been a great place for making money to me even at high levels. TM EQ can be found in walls on the later floors along with end boxes, which are typically sold for 100K. also inside are the vast amount of diamonds. I like to bring as few supplies as i can and pick up every diamond i see. after 28f is a midpoint with a storage to store all diamonds picked up so that you can start anew on 29f. then just pick up every one i see on the later floors and sell them all when complete. i usually make about 20k per run doing that.
    eh honestly not my thing; since DD can be rushed in less than 30m and give you a really good net gain. good to see that it's usable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragoth
    Honestly, everything here is so accurate from the beginning to near the end. There are some things you mentioned that I never did to get money lol, but then again I'm not even that rich anyways. But I feel like no one is willing to buy gems or globes for that much in-game. lol I offered people half of those prices for those same items, and they still thought it was expensive. xD I want to know who the heck you be selling your gems/globes to man.
    summer economy allowed me to sell gems/globes for a lot

That explains it, you were selling stuff when people most desired these items. Gems and Globes are super common now