OutOfMemoryException!

I was running through Sour Root Cave earlier and when I got to Weepinbell, i got this error:

I exited the error message, and the game froze up, so I restarted the program and ran through again. I didn’t encounter the error again, but I thought it was worth posting about O:

(Also, worth noting: upon relogging, the warp pad was visible, but neither the boss nor the HM it drops were visible.)

Hello! Those erros are, sadly, quite common in-game. Not sure why they happen but these are normal crashes. If you get stick you can always get help from a staff member, you had luck the warp spawned!

I’ll definitely keep it in mind! Just thought it’d be safer to report it just in case. Thank you for replying!

I know this is late, but id like to share some tips.

What you just saw is common, nothing can really save you from it, unless.

1. Refreshing after a long session of being on-line (refresh often before entering important areas ((meaning exiting the game!)), but when will you know? you wont till you have enough experience, and know when to refresh) the crashes are unexpected, and having to exit after one can have an affect on your experience with the game (story driven areas wont play, and might not play once you log on and not allow you to advance or not reward you for missing a boss fight) but if it happens, what Ive seen being done is asking a mod of some sort to help you restart that area with out doing it all over again.

2. I have a really good PC but it still happens to me too, but from what I saw in the picture it looks like your notified in game, for me it opens it up in a separate window outside of the game, try not to click it for once and move it out of the way of your field of view and continue playing, see if allows you, if it does, sometimes music stops playing, and eventually another random error will come up that will hard crash the game but its kinda of un-common (the hard crash will show an error, and freeze the entire game)

3.just remember to refresh often, before entering important areas, if you happen to completely crash and freeze during any fight, its highly likely you will remain logged on and not log off till the pokemon attacking you take to long to kill you, or they do get done killing you, meaning loss of items.