PMU's Downtime (Oct 28-29, 2015) [Back Online!]

UPDATE OCTOBER 29, 2015 @ 4:07pm UTC: The server is online once more! We may go offline briefly for maintenance, but overall our issues have been resolved and gameplay can be resumed as normal.

[hr][/hr]
UPDATE OCTOBER 29, 2015 @ 6:10am UTC: The server has unfortunately gone offline once again due to unforeseen issues. We hope to have some people look at it ASAP. Thank you all so much for your extended patience and we’ll try our hardest to get you compensated for your loss of PMU play-time!

[hr][/hr]
UPDATE OCTOBER 29, 2015 @ 3:26am UTC: The server is once again back online! Thank you all for being so patient!

[hr][/hr]
Hello once again, PMU players!

I seem to be (unfortunately) delivering this kind of information to you fairly often as of late. Don’t worry though, we’re working our absolute hardest to make sure that the server remains online with no issues! At the moment, however, the PMU server went down sometime earlier today due to unknown reasons. As always, I will keep you updated with any information regarding the downtime and we truly apologize for any inconveniences caused as a result of this issue.

Thank you all for your continued patience and support and we hope you’ll be able to return to your explorations very soon!

Well, at least I didn’t break PMU. I hope you guys find out what the issue is soon.

Ugh…Pmu is down again .-.

It is, sadly. We all want to get it back online, but consider it’s quite late and that most of the staff (who can fix the issue) is sleeping. Though, I’m certain that by tomorrow things will be fixed, or atlest I hope so!

I’ll quote Jords’ edition in case anyone missed it.

Also, If anyone wants to be added to our official Skype chat to chill until the game is back, feel free to PM me, Nowi, Nuxl, Char or, if you have a friend already there ask him/her to add you!

I am still unable to login. In the server status, it says offline. Even after the server select, I am unable to login. Is it maybe down again? .V.

It is indeed offline again o: