Halloween is here!

Happy Halloween!

[Credit to SEWL for the banner]

Halloween has finally arrived in PMU!

The Halloween Event has begun, containing multiple dungeons, filled to the spooky sights waiting to be discovered! Make your way down to the Holiday Hills, (SouthEast of Crossroads), and you will find yourself at the legendary Gloomwood Square.

We hope you enjoy your stay at Gloomwood, but will you be able to unlock all of its mysteries?

If you are anxious to get a glimpse of Gloomwood and all of it"s secrets, here is a sneak peek of what there is to find. Beware of spoilers! :

[hr][/hr]
This event shall last for TWO weeks.
[may be subject to change]
Note: If there is any unexpected downtime or event maintenance, you will be compensated as such.

If you have any feedback regarding the event, please do share! What can we do to improve this event, or the following events? Did you like the story, dungeons, mechanism? Please be as constructive as possible!

You may post screenshots, or details about the event here, but please use spoilers for any information or visuals that could possibly ruin others’ experience.

Trick or treat!~

• PMU Staff Team

Halloween has finally returned to the PMU!!
Sorry about the late release, but since we got an update, we are good to go.

I am very excited to have this event out to you all, the team certainly worked many a day and night on this!
Hopefully we can work out any glitches/errors out as they appear!

Wish you all some happy hunting! There are some secrets lurking about, I hope everyone has a good time.
I know this is a tough one, but hopefully that should make the prizes all the more sweet. ^-^~

Amazing event~ I love it! By far one of my favourites. Love all the new Pokemon, too! Great work everyone who helped with the event! c:

You know, we all love screenies :joy:

I wish everyone a happy hunting, and despite the staff is still working on fixing certain glitches, the team worked really hard to give this to you, we hope you understand, and mostly, we want you to enjoy it.

So yes! Screnshots, the owl wants screenshots!!

And probably a baked Joey…

So… What did people say about Holiday Cave being cancelled? :| Hah, looks like people were wrong.

Hopefully I can come on to take a few screenies! Also, maybe take map screenshots of Gloomwood Square and its dungeons. Though, I’ll have to release pages on the Wiki after the event is over… :< Too bad.

A pretty fun event from what i have seen so far. Plus considering it is my first one, i was honestly suprised. Even better is the fact that, through a little bit of luck. I was able to get not one, but two certain evoltuionary items. Which i had been after since i joined. So i have nothing but love for this event already.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on this event.

Can you really call it a Holiday Cave? It’s more like a Holiday Town, or a Holiday Castle at this point. Also. Yes! I know that Holiday Cave is mostly just reffering to “Event Dungeon”. Just seems like calling it “Cave” is not doing it justice…Might be just me though.

Can you really call it a Holiday Cave? It’s more like a Holiday Town, or a Holiday Castle at this point. Also. Yes! I know that Holiday Cave is mostly just reffering to “Event Dungeon”. Just seems like calling it “Cave” is not doing it justice…Might be just me though.[/quote]

EXACTLY! Someone’s got the logistics down. ;D
Yeah, for some reason we are straying away from the term “HC”, but hopefully events shall keep a coming!

Glad people are enjoying things so far! Congrats on the evo items!!
Best of luck everyone with the rest of the event! >:D