We are The Outliers

“Oh I am not worthy of your light, dear Arceus.
So rip my wings off of my back. Break me down until I am nothing.
Make me fall down to the deepest depths of the abyss.
I am nothing but a simple shadow.
For I am, and always will be…
An Outlier.”

The Outliers is a new PMU guild that opened up December 8th 2015. We are a guild meant for everyone. Our guild is targeted to new players who are lost and in need of help! We’re a family here at the outliers and we’d love to get new members! Our mascots are dark type pokemon!

Rules of Our Guild:

1. You must give your skype or make a skype(if you can) when you join!
  2. You must be kind and respectful to others.
  3. You must log in at least once every two weeks to stay in the guild unless you alert us you’re not going to be on for awhile.
  4. PMU rules still apply to everything in the guild!(Except for some out of game shenanigans, I will allow a curse or two in moderation)
  5. Once our guild site has opened, every member must sign up for the site in order to be kept in the loop about important events and roleplay with your fellow outliers!

What are the perks of being an Outlier?

• Weekly guild runs, almost daily training runs.

• A environment that promotes friendship and charity, fostering new friendships with others and helping you as well as others get a better understanding of PMU and how to play.

• Guild contests, events and games outside of PMU. (Example; Board game online, pictionary, art streams with free art requests for guild members and much more!)

• New members who are also new players(playing for one week or less) will receive a guild starter pack. The starter pack includes the following; missions for dungeons such as pebble cave, seaside cavern, sour root cave and tiny grotto; 3,000 poke, a beginner band, a TM for your starter and four escape orbs. They will also receive assistance in Cliffside cave, which gives the evolution item needed to evolve your pokemon.

• A skype chat in which you can be yourself in and get almost quick assistance in your time on PMU.

• A guild base for everyone to romp around in.

Our Allies:
Sky Guardians

Outliers Members
Founder:
Castelii

Admins:
Yakousei No Neko

Members:
Clock
Rell
SSJosh
Goldfinger
Gex
bandanabro2
SkorupionsRevival
Glisquaza
Pheceor
certified trash
Lady Marina
Potassium
Aquarielle
LemonLeman

Please fill out the following in order to join the Outliers vita site! PM this to Castelii or post it here.

PMU Username:(Mandatory)
Favorite Dark or Ghost type Pokemon:(Optional)
Do you roleplay?: (Yes or no)
How many times in a week do you get on PMU?: (So we can know when you're active!)
How old are you?: (For reasons)
Tell us a bit about yourself:(So that we can get to know you a bit better!)
Skype Username:(Mandatory) 

If you have any questions about The Outliers, please PM Castelii here or ask her in game ASAP!~

“Remember young pup, the night runs in our blood.”

If anyone is interested we’re still looking for new members!~