Pokemon Ranger: Pokemon Mystery Dungeons?! (RP Signups)

In this crossover, Pokemon Rangers encounter talking pokemon and mysterious entrances popping up everywhere. Pokemon rangers, when tempted to enter these dungeons, become the pokemon they’re thinking of when they enter. Stylers no longer function properly. They can still capture pokemon, but can now also capture humans.

This, in a way, is post-apocalyptic because entrances are popping up everywhere out of nothing and everything. Also, the trainers are scared of talking pokemon and vice versa. If one brave human captures a pokemon, it will no longer be scared, same for pokemon capturing humans.

I kind of liked the idea for this, I saw it before in an old video series where someone merged the sprites of both games and made a downloadable game for PC where they had sprites from PMD, Pokemon Ranger, and custom sprites from Black&White(2), X and Y.

You can choose to be a pokemon, or a trainer. They will have two different signups, and if you plan on becoming a pokemon through entering the dungeon, you can use both sign-ups. You can later choose to make a pokemon as well if you decide you want to be one.

[b]Trainer Signup:[/b]

[b]2) Name: [/b]
[b]3) Nickname (Optional):[/b]
[b]4) Gender:[/b]
[b]5) Biography:[/b]
[b]6) Appearance:[/b]
[b]7) Likes:[/b]
[b]8) Dislikes:[/b]
[b]9) Hopes and Dreams:[/b]
[b]10) Terrible Nightmares:[/b]
[b]11) Related to another character? (Their name):[/b]
[b]12) How are you related? (Brother, sister, dad, mom, etc.):[/b]
[b]13) Other details you'd like me to know/random stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else?:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Signup:[/b]

[b]0) Species of pokemon:[/b]
[b]1) Your four moves:[/b]
[b]2) Name:[/b]
[b]3) Nickname (Optional):[/b]
[b]4) Gender:[/b]
[b]5) Biography:[/b]
[b]6) Appearance:[/b]
[b]7) Likes:[/b]
[b]8) Dislikes:[/b]
[b]9) Hopes and Dreams:[/b]
[b]10) Terrible Nightmares:[/b]
[b]11) Related to another character? (Their name):[/b]
[b]12) How are you related? (Brother, sister, dad, mom, etc.):[/b]
[b]13) Other details you'd like me to know/random stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else?:[/b]

If you’re doing a double signup and you’re just doing pokemon and trainer, merge them and clip off 2-12 on one signup, and type “And Pokemon” between “Trainer” and “Signup:

Bump?