Ouran Host Club!

Hello there! My name is Mashew in game, pleasure to meet you~. Together with Kittu and Nyrias I have created the guild Ouran Host Club. The guild is based off of the older anime Ouran High School Host Club! We’ve all been players for a long while and used to have a guild before rollback, now we’re looking to get back that close friendship guild we once had!

About the guild
New but very friendly
Tight-knit family like guild
Love to help people out
Very informative
Fun to be around
An age requirement of 14+ (Some skype conversations are mature)

Members/Positions
Mashew (Founder) ((Kaoru))
Kittu (Founder) ((Honey-Senpai))
Nyrias (Founder)((Hikaru))
Kelorouge (Admin)
fun and games (Admin)
Prinse (Member)
Pixl (Member)
Ashie (Admin) ((Umehito))
PiVoT (Member)
Sushie (Admin)
eruption (Member)
Sorey(Member)

Membership Requirements

Be an active player
Have a Skype for the group chat
Have a sense of humor
Enjoy being around one another

Perks!

Long time friends
Helpful advice
Guild movie/game nights
Anime/game talks
Talking about Pokesonas
Being a host!

If you have any questions, concerns or would like to know more feel free to message any of us in game or on our Skypes. We look forward to growing as a guild and welcoming new members!

Skypes: mashy081 klefkis

Looking forward to any new members we have, and looking forward to being in a guild again with you both :joy:

Loving the name! Wish you all the best!

Good luck guys~

good luck frens

Thank you both for the encouraging words! ^^

We are still happily recruiting anyone looking for a family like guild! We’ll be doing guild races of SF and running HT!~

Okay so! The owners were dead for awhile and the guild has kind of died but! We’re all back on and playing regularly, we’re still happily accepting new and old players if you want to join just let us know ! <3

I’d like to join if that’s alright? I’m on pretty much every day, and always on a lookout for a guild that suits me and has cool people in it.
Thanks!

Of course it’s fine! We’ll gladly let you join/accept you just PM one of us when you’re online and we’ll add you to the happy little family~.

Sadly I dont have Skype.

But. In your signature. I’m confused :c

And if you don’t have one, it’s not hard to make one! We use it mainly to ask for help and talk soo :3c It’s your choice! I could ask everyone else if can make an exception if you’d like

i wish you good luck with the guild mashew !! /very,verylate.

But. In your signature. I’m confused :c

And if you don’t have one, it’s not hard to make one! We use it mainly to ask for help and talk soo :3c It’s your choice! I could ask everyone else if can make an exception if you’d like[/quote]

Yea sorry My sis put that one down. She tried to have me use hers. Eventually I decided to use it. So yes I do have one. Now that is.

Thank you so much friend ;w;

@Latreon Skye oh yay then! If you’d like to join I’ll talk to Kittu and Nyrias about it and get back to you asap~