Receiving Data... 100%

Hi, umm I’m having a problem logging in on my main character because it pauses at Receiving Data… 100% but my other characters work just fine. Please help.

Character name: xJello

If the problem hasn’t resolved itself in a matter of a few minutes to an hour, I’ll see if I can find a moderator online to kick your character from the game so you can log in. Please tell me if it hasn’t been fixed already. I’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

oh I’m sorry I forgot to mention that this happened yesterday at around 10pm up to now

Alright. I’m gonna search around Skype for an online Moderator who (should be able to) can take care of your problem.

I’ll edit or post if I’ve received a response.

Okay, thank you very much

Okay, I thought I’d reply back with an update.

No response in the main chat yet, at least, from a Mod. I’ve PM-ed someone, but due to timezones, I think he’s asleep. Everyone else in my contact list is away or offline. I’ll send over the username in case the issue doesn’t resolve itself by the time I get back again.

Sorry for the inconvenience! D:

Edit: I FOUND CARLOSSSS.

Thank you for your help really appreciated :D

Hey,

Is your character “xJello” currently in a dungeon?

At the time that this occurred I was in a dungeon

Do you know what floor you were on, and what dungeon you were in? If so, can you tell me here?

I am not completely sure what floor I was on but I’m sure I was in the HoneyDew dungeon

Try to logon to xJello now.

It worked thank you so much for your help! :D

Gonna lock the thread because the problem has been resolved. Thank you for your patience! :)

Good work, folks!