Valentine's Event!

Happy Valentine"s Day, PMUers!

The Valentine"s Event has begun! This Event contains a dungeon that only 2+ players can access [couples <3], and a nifty shop for all your valentine"s desires. You may also notice that the Arena and Grassroot town have been dosed with a drop of love from yours truly, the PMU Staff. <3

To get to the Valentine"s Dungeon, head southeast of the crossroads to the Holiday Hills. The entrance awaits you there!

==============================================================================

[left]We appreciate all feedback! If you have any comments about how you thought the event was, what we can improve on for future events, etc, please let us know here!

Posting screenshots and other small details here about the event is fine, but make sure to use spoilers for anything that may be a spoiler to another player.

Much love,
The PMU Staff Team. <3[/left]

Event is fine, rather fun to run around it with my lady friend.

… Though random move reroll is a terrible trolling attempt. Getting no moves at all on 2 pokemon can be fatal on a run. 4 support moves won’t help anyone. Other then that, I’m having a decent time.

me.

[right]Apparently me and myself don"t count as two people.
No dungeoning for me.[/right]

Its my first event on pmu, and i think its pretty fun. I don’t mind all the restrictions though for some reason a lot of people got mad about it at first. Its challenging but very doable.

I do have a problem with it being required to have at least one other person. I know its vday and all, but there’s no reason why single people cant enjoy it. For someone like me its literally harder to find someone to go with than to actually beat it. Even if I can find someone, (harder than it should be for some reason, no one wants to go) I can only go once or twice because talking to people takes a lot out of me and I need to rest in between. And usually a normal run you die before making it to the end.

Then people fight over the munnas and eggs. (this was kinda bad the first day) And if everyone dies but you there’s no way to even attempt to get through. Plus the stress of having to stay online the whole time and unable to take a break. This dungeon just feels frustrating for all the wrong reasons. It does have really neat scenery though.

I would have had a lot more fun soloing, even if the dungeon was harder or had less stuff. Maybe next time there could be a second version of dungeon that’s only for one but its more challenging to make up for that.

Ok, besides that, the vday deco is all very cute. It may be gaudy but i like it. I especially love all the cute items you can get at the new shop. The letter is my favorite even though it isn’t useful just cause it looks cute in my house.

If I made suggestions for next year, it would be maybe some kind of mini plot or cutscene. Or just small interiors to find, like an easter egg. Pokemon doesnt have enough romance in it. It could just be a date-night restaurant scene or something. With pokemon who look cute together, like milotic and dragonair or cyndaquil ad skitty.

OH and there was a disappointing lack of Luvdisc.