Name Change Request Thread

In-Game Username Change
This does NOT apply to Forum Usernames; only to ingame.

This thread is to document username change requests to prevent confusion between players and or staff in addition to outlining the prerequisites of changing a username.

Changing a username is a very important decision, so please consider your position and options before posting here.

Note, any previous username changes previous to March 6th, 2016 will not be added to your total and will not be affected by any of these rules.

Some staff member will be monitoring this thread and will handle any requested changes. PM them for any questions/concerns/whatever. You can PM the form to said some staff member for privacy, but your old and new name will be displayed in the list of changes to prevent confusion between staff and players.

After a name change, if you try going to your house and it says it isn"t available, go to your old name"s house instead. You should still be able to edit it.

1. You must have a genuine reason for a name change.
We will consider any name change provided; as long as it is not inappropriate. Capitalizations and removal of numbers/letters count as a name change.

2. You must have at least 48 hours of in-game activity. Attach a screenshot to your post for proof.

3. The username you are choosing must not have been taken by anyone previously, not even you.

4. You can only get 2 name changes yearly. A revert back to an original name counts as a second. Exceptions may be provided depending on situation.

5. Any name change to your alt will be considered as your own.
If a person owns the accounts A and C, and want to change A to B, then later on C to D, they will have no remaining changes left.)

6. Name changes will not be granted to shared accounts with other players.
Although shared accounts are not against the rules, it is highly discouraged to share your account with other players. The original account holder is responsible for anything that happens to the account.

7. You must wait one month between username changes. Think wisely.

We hope that none of these clauses will be broken. A punishment may be handed if we catch someone breaking any of the seven listed above.

If this form is not used, your request will be ignored.
PM-ing an Administrator or other Staff member will not get your request processed any faster.

[b]Current In-game Name:[/b]
[b]Desired In-game Name:[/b]
[b]Reason for Name Change:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments/Questions:[/b]
[b]Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours:[/b]

Here is an example!

Current In-game Name: Alxander
Desired In-game Name: Alexander
Reason for Name Change: Initial spelling error.
Additional Comments/Questions: N/A
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: insert screenie here

List of username changes:

Ultrasaurus -> BatChatillon 25t(3/6/16)
Lila -> Saoirse(3/6/16)
Takumie -> Koiby(3/6/16)
TinyMolly -> Mollvuee(3/6/16)
Chris The Kappa -> Lord Chris(3/6/16)
Lord Goomy-> GoomyZ(3/7/16)
Sane -> Sushie (3/7/16) Sushie -> Laki (4/27/16)
Ignition -> Chippi(3/9/16) -> Medyn (1/2/17)
Bloodthirst -> Kuki(3/10/16) -> Silk(4/17/16)
Cincy -> Tice(3/11/16)
Saitama -> Mr Moo(3/12/16) -> Chronum(1/2/17)
Rainsnow -> Cele(3/13/16)
ShaunSnow-> Zir(3/15/16)
shiroi zori -> Sennue(3/15/16)
pi2z -> Not So Shouty(3/15/16) -> Pi2z (4/20/16)
Sharky -> Sorey (3/16/16) -> Kresnik(4/24/16)
Jermy -> Jamie Lucifer(3/16/16)
Whirlwing -> HopeEstheim(3/17/16)
Starbright -> Star the Abysswalker(3/19/16)
Fayrin -> Ashie(3/20/16)
Arianda -> Cariseru(3/21/16)
darkyy -> Koki(3/21/16) -> Vivu(4/21/16)
Dark Phoenix -> Erron(3/21/16)
Vohxen -> Pazu(3/25/16)
Deke -> Dekej(3/26/16)
Moeru -> Prinse(3/27/16)
Ravenchu -> chocobos(3/27/16)
TheAwesome13th -> Procyoon(3/29/16)
warrior80 -> Choaswarrior BM(3/29/16)
Stephtato -> vlntne(4/1/16)
mewcc101 -> Momomyuu(4/3/16)
Marusaki -> MinishMae(4/6/16)
Cinder -> KingKosmic(4/16/16)
420BLAZiken -> 320BLAZiken(4/21/16)
Zorlake Reborn- -> Sasori(4/24/16)
Gena -> Neo_n(4/27/16)
Rudson -> Arikado(4/27/16)
seba41414 -> SebaX (4/28/16)
AdamShoryuken -> Adam The Meganium(4/30/16)
Grovyle2000 -> Suzzy the Grovyle (5/1/16)
SimonBlackquill -> Kanji(5/2/16)
Caspian -> Makoto Yuki(5/2/16)
Pikachu386-> PikachuTheElectric(5/11/16) -> Raibolt(6/13/16)
cat88 -> Kiza(5/25/16)
Wolf_Tao1 -> ArchyTheArc(5/25/16)
Glisquaza -> Elfy(6/8/16)
Galladiator -> Muhab(6/11/16)
Vulkan -> Isamashi(6/13/16)
Ace69 -> Kuro0(6/14/16) -> Ace0(7/25/16)
PowerfulDischargeGuy -> Gaea(6/16/16)
lman -> Lman(6/19/16)
xKnight18 -> KronoX(6/20/16)
Katherine -> Kidrinn(6/20/16)
Asriel Dreemurr -> Dirkk(6/21/16)
Da Party Duq -> Duq(6/21/16)
Asch -> NyxUlric(6/24/16)
Prompto -> Lunafreya(6/27/16)
Infernape12 -> Kiznaiver(6/27/16)
HydroFang -> Hydrogene -> Hydroxyde(6/27/16)
Frozen Glacies -> Rokuru(7/2/16)
Toxicity -> Rainychu(7/4/16)
justice10000-> NeoJustice(7/4/16)
Ryo Kun -> Lunen (7/13/16)
Rinkaku -> Dullahan(7/14/16)
Av3ryChar -> Fluffeh(7/16/16)
Mimiroppu -> G0re(7/21/16)
Dezel -> Reynn(8/14/16) -> Boruto(1/7/17)
Shasta The Chu -> Avery the Pikachu(9/10/16)
ShinyFrost -> Luminosity(9/10/16)
Pikaxx -> AkariHora(9/10/16)
Emeric -> Emerica(9/12/16)
Drakos -> Therin(9/12/16)
Killua -> Caeruleus(9/14/16)
aquawaffle -> Captain Breakfast(9/16/16)
Sennue -> Aeosedo(9/21/16)
Bigparty -> Neko San(9/24/16)
Forlorn Hunter -> Tenebris(10/18/16)
Flurry -> Freon (12/6/16)
Freon -> Flurry (1/1/17)
AxchuALT -> McWhiskers (1/18/17)
Momomyuu -> Mikka (1/19/17)
Kanji -> Tapu (1/20/17)
xBoneMasherXDx -> Hourglass77 (1/20/17)
AbyssStar -> Starbright (1/21/17)
Momomyuu -> Mikka (1/21/17)
Electronious -> Ele_Demaru (1/21/17)
Rubellite -> Kymera (1/23/17)
Voir -> AstralNova (1/23/17)
Kitty5327i -> alolan raichu (1/23/17)
Makuta Drahk -> Nezu Akitsu (1/23/17)
CyanSky -> Aion (1/26/17)
RichardG -> WaterBolt (1/29/17)
White cabbage -> Majikku
Riolucas -> Syu
Raibolt -> Hotcake (2/5/17)
Etihw_efina -> MinamiAndTheSea (2/16/17)
Endurr -> Keemstar (2/21/17)
Cyndaquil60 -> Degenerative(2/22/17)
Piplupen -> Vane Yu (2/25/17)
Erron -> Kynor (2/28/17)
Tuwtwigen -> Nekola (2/28/17)
MaxLos -> Sharkichi (3/12/17)
Omgnotyouagain -> Tookah_ (3/15/17)
crycash ->Cryingcashew

This is fine and all, but just curious as to why we cannot change our names back to old names we may have had before. Think you can shed some light on that?

issues occur with houses and guilds if you change a name to one that already exists, even if it was deleted. however, you can change a name from A -> B -> A without any issue, as long as nobody else requests a change to A in the meantime. you’re free to take any name that doesn’t exist atm(go to a house to check, if the house exists it’s taken sorry). just don’t make a character to reserve it and then delete it, or else we can’t change your name.

hopefully that clarified things up for you.

Current In-game Name: Ultrasaurus
Desired In-game Name: BatChatillon 25t
Reason for Name Change: I have been using the name Batchatillon 25t on all recent games I have been playing, and the name Ultrasaurus doesn’t really fit anymore. This is more-so for continuity on my part than anything else so no harm is done if this isn’t an applicable reason and can’t be accepted.
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours:

nuxedit: accepted. log in whenever.

Ah I see, that definitely cleared things up for me. Thanks!

Current In-game Name: Lila
Desired In-game Name: Saoirse
Reason for Name Change: To be honest, I’ve also been using Saoirse more often. I’ve become more comfortable with it, as well. Lila is also a name that goes back since, like, 2012 or something, and I feel like it really is time for a change. I understand if this isn’t a good enough reason, though.
Additional Comments/Questions: here i am ?( ? )?

nuxedit: accepted

Current In-game Name:Takumie
Desired In-game Name: Koiby
Reason for Name Change: Takumie had never felt like a name I was comfortable with and since I can’t chose sinx since I used it in the past, welp I decided why not this one, I use it for about everything anyways.
Additional Comments/Questions: If possible one day, may I be able to change my name back to sinx?
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: (or here if image doesn’t show http://prntscr.com/ac61qi )

nuxedit: accepted from takumie -> koiby, sorry but i can’t change it to sinx because that character already exists(has a house)

Current In-game Name: TinyMolly
Desired In-game Name: Mollvuee
Reason for Name Change: Being honest, being called Tiny was a little strange to me. It didn’t really feel right being called Tiny and just responding to that alone. :( I figured it’d be time for a change of pace and go by a different name.
Additional Comments/Questions: Not much to else to ask about since the name I originally wanted was taken. ;-;
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: (Just in case image doesn’t work there. https://gyazo.com/b61cd5296ea3fa82298091287714c0cd)

nuxedit: accepted. log in whenever.

Current In-game Name: Chris The Kappa
Desired In-game Name: Lord Chris
Reason for Name Change: I rushed a name and didn’t give it much thought, the name is long and its just bothersome overall. And I have Kappa of all things in the name, KAPPA!
Additional Comments/Questions: can I have 3 million poke, for research purposes obviously.
[b]Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours:
https://gyazo.com/48251d7a1d72ca59aebdfb2360440e1f

nuxedit: accepted, nty on that 3 mil though

Current In-game Name:Lord Goomy
Desired In-game Name: GoomyZ
Reason for Name Change: To be honest, I got real tired of the “Lord” part of my name and even though I want to be named “Goomy”, that’s taken by an unknown person. I figured it’d be time for a change of pace and go by a different name. Something simple and easier for people to type. This is already 1 out of 300 nicknames I have, so wynaut?
Additional Comments/Questions:Will I be able to finally claim “Goomy” as my name? ;-;
[b]Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours:

[details]

[/details][/b]

nuxedit accepted for Lord Goomy -> GoomyZ, sorry you can’t have “Goomy” because that character already exists

Current In-game Name: Sane
Desired In-game Name: Sushie
Reason for Name Change: I feel like this will be a better name for me, and I wanted something different from sane now anyway.
Additional Comments/Questions: None.

nuxedit: Sane -> Pyoro; declined, already taken name, sry

nuxedit v2: Sane -> Sushie, accepted, log in whenever

Those 48hours ingame is that all total ???

Current In-game Name: Cincy
Desired In-game Name: Chick or Chalice ( i most want Chick, if its taken then Chalice)
Reason for Name Change: i would like a new name since i don’t wanna have my old name anymore.
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: http://prntscr.com/acoi41

nuxedit not home yet but ill check. also doesnt really bother me but can you please expand on the reasoning? thanks

nuxedit v2: declined, both are taken sorry

Current In-game Name: Bloodthirst.
Desired In-game Name: Any of the following (I provided a few because I assumed most of these would be taken): The bolder the name, the more I would like to have it.
[#1] Kuki. [#2] Biko. [#3] Nara [#4] Germ. -----Thanks Nux!!
Reason for Name Change: I would like to request a name change because I personally feel that “Bloodthirst” is not appropriate for PMU and does not suite me any more. Blood is fine, but it is taken. In fact, I would like to possibly still maintain the nickname, however I was hoping for one of the names listed above. Thank you for taking the time for reading this.

nuxedit: not home yet but pick one name as i won’t make a decision for you, thank you
edit v2: set priorities if you want but just make sure multiple names don’t take #1
edit v3: #1 and #2 are not taken but #3 and #4 are; you want kuki right? accepted otherwise.

Thank you, Nuxl. Kuki is the one I would like, thanks again.

Current in-game name: Ignition
Desired In-game Name: Chippi
Reason for name change: The reason for a name change is that Ignition was a name that I randomly created, even though it doesn’t seem to be me. I’d go to use Chipper, but bugs made it unusable. Chippi, being a nickname I have been called in the past.
Additional Comments/Questions: No.
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: Yep.

[spoilerScreenshot:kgza3mz1]

[/details]

accepted if the name isn’t taken, not home atm so ill check then. pretty sure our timezones are weird but ill get to you when i see you ingame.

Current In-game Name: Festivo
Desired In-game Name: xcOOKingMaMaAnimeLUVR87x
Reason for Name Change: i sincerely #beliebe that this name change accurately represents my dynamic personality. this is also my formal name for omegle.
Additional Comments/Questions: pls consider my request thanku n bless u (:
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: u don’t trust me? )’: is this what our relationship has come to? asking each other for proof screenshots n checking my phone ??? what’s wrong with u. we used to be so madly in luv… strokes ur hair gently…what happened… ))):

we’ve been married for 25 years and i cant tell whether your post is serious or not.

Desired In-game Name: Damie
Reason for Name Change: well i want the name change since this name not seems to be me anymore, like i think a new name will describe me better.

sorry have to decline, name’s already taken. if there’s a house with the name it’s not available.

Desired In-game Name: Tice
Reason for Name Change: well i want the name change since this name not seems to be me anymore, like i think a new name will describe me better.
Additional Comments/Questions: Checked no House with that name.

accepted but click the edit button instead of double posting please : s

current in-game Name: Saitama
Desired In-game Name:Mr Moo
Reason for name change: I wanted a name change because I love miltank and it is my true calling and one punch man series is over for next 1-2 years so its a lil outdated
Additional comments: I doubt anyone has this name
proof: http://imgur.com/xRu4GQP]

accepted

Current In-game Name: Arianda
Desired In-game Name: Cariseru
Reason for Name Change: Never ever want to be mixed up with Ariadna again…nor need to explain to Ariadna’s friends that i am not the one they are looking for after PMs intending to go to her. It still happens and is quite a bother to explain to every other person that i’m not Ariadna, and to people i’m helping whenever she is online, and to sometimes be judged in comparison to the other Ari. Plus its not any of my common game names.
Additional Comments/Questions: I checked and there’s no house under this name so should be fine.
Screenshot Proof of 48+ Hours: http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a49 … pz4y57.png

accepted