Oukane's Avatar And Signature Shop [On Hiatus]

Hi everyone! I decided to make a signature and avatar shop! I was bored and decided to make a sig for myself, and since it looked nice I decided to experiment around and even make avatars too, which turned out nice as well.

I"ll be using GIMP to make these, and some Photoshop to recolor pictures to make shinies, and make renders if needed. On hiatus until the week of April 24th~

Request List

1. Marusaki - Banner & Avatar
  2. Frosty Salesman - Banner & Avatar
  3. MrMoo - Banner
  4. Procyoon - Banner

Please fill out the following form when making a request!
Form:

[ul]1. Pokemon: What type of Pokemon you want, including whether it is shiny or not. You can choose your own picture to use or I can pick one for you.
2. Background Type: Can include details, theme, color!
3. Border: Can include thickness, thinness, whether you want it to be top&bottom/left&right/ all around, color, and shape.
4. Text: Any type of text of your choosing, including color and type of font if available.
5. Anything else you feel is necessary.[/ul]

Signature Examples

Version 1
Version 2

More examples coming soon!

Wow these look amazing ! I especially love the Chandelure one !
I’d love to get a banner if that’s alright with you c:
Form:

1. Pokemon: Umbreon ! (A shiny one preferred if you can find a nice render, if not a regular one will be perfectly fine c: )
  2. Background Type: I"d like a darker background, one maybe with stars like you did for the chandelure one c:
  3. Border: I"d like a black border on the top and bottom like the Chandelure banner c:
  4. Text: Kittu
  5. If you could put in subtext “PMU Moderator” that would be really cool !! Thank you for taking the time to do requests :joy:

Nice! I’d like one too if that’s alright!

1. Pokemon: Shiny Flygon
  2. Background Type: Whatever you think matches~
  3. Border: Same as your Chandelure Signature example one
  4. Text: Kresnik (though could you make the text colour of Kresnik match the background you use? :o don’t worry if you can’t)
  5. Have fun :D

Hi Kittu, I finished your banner! I couldn’t find a good render so I made one using Pearlsaurus’ photo. Making this one actually taught me a lot.

[spoilerUmbreon Used Moonlight!:n4xd7uw5]

[/details]

If theres anything you dislike about it tell me, and I’ll make sure to fix it. :joy:

I’ll get started on yours iSharky! how2render

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO PRETTY !!! ;o;
Thank you so so much for making this and im sorry you went through so much trouble, I love this a lot though ! Your banners are super great I hope to see even more from you in the future ! :joy:
Thank you for taking my request ! :heart:

Beautiful banners, I’d love one!

1. Pokemon: Flareon
  2. Background Type: Up to you! ^^
  3. Border: top and bottom; like your second example
  4. Text: Erladino and then Administrator as sub text~
  5. Anything else you feel is necessary.

Thanks! :heart:

Woo, I’ve been waiting for someone to open up a sig shop for a while, and your examples look amazing! I think I’d like myself one of these as well :o

1. Pokemon: Scizor
  2. Background Type: Silver-coloured, preferably with a bit of a metallic theme
  3. Border: Just a thin black line all around should do.
  4. Text: “Scizivire”, with subtext “PMU Moderator”. Preferably dark red (like Scizor).
  5. Could you make me a matching avatar as well?

Hey there, your banners look really cool! If you’re not too busy, think you can make one for me? c:

1. Pokemon: Gardevoir (Maybe you can make the green parts black? c: If not, then perhaps a shiny Gardevoir?)
  2. Background Type: A purplish background? Something either like a galaxy or a “magical” feel to it?
  3. Border: A thin black line c:
  4. Text: “Marusaki” with “PMU Veteran” underneath it
  5. If you have time, could you make me a matching icon? c: If not, that’s completely fine~

Good luck with your shop!

No problem Kit, I’m very glad you like it!

And hank you guys for all the support! ;v; :heart: I’m really busy this week so finishing the rest of these up will take some time. I’ll make sure to get them all done during at least the weekend though!

iSharky, here is your signature!

[spoilerBloop~:1go5dj3q]

I made two because I couldn"t decide between them myself. Please tell me if theres anything you don"t like, I"m willing to change it!

[/details]

[quote=“Oukane”]

No problem Kit, I’m very glad you like it!

And hank you guys for all the support! ;v; :heart: I’m really busy this week so finishing the rest of these up will take some time. I’ll make sure to get them all done during at least the weekend though!

iSharky, here is your signature!

[spoilerBloop~:38p0d0r0]

I made two because I couldn"t decide between them myself. Please tell me if theres anything you don"t like, I"m willing to change it!

[/details][/quote]
AAA It’s adorable<3 Thank you very much!!

Mine might be a little difficult, but it’ll look really cool. :o

[spoilerForm:35rchjia][ul]1. I"d like for my banner to have an Empoleon with a black scarf on one side, facing to the left (my left).I"d then like a Blaziken (shiny) facing the other way (my right), with a blue and red lightning-esque line in between them. For my avatar, just an Empoleon with a black scarf.

1. Could the background on Empoleon"s side be black and royal blue, and the background for Blaziken"s side be yellow-orange and red? And then for my avatar, just a swirl of black and blue.

2. I"d like a white border for the banner, and a black banner for the avatar.

3. Text: (on Empoleon"s side) Frosty Salesman. Text: (Blaziken"s side) Toasty Salesman.

4. For the avatar, just do a neato black and blue effect of some sort behind Empoleon.[/ul]

[/details]Thanks! :joy: :heart: :heart:

Just going to put this out there – this will be really difficult to put together. A lot of characters (of text) don’t work well on a small image where the render should be the central focus. Also, if you have a custom Pokesona / character with apparel it’s highly recommended you provide an image of them before hand to use as the render. It’s sometimes extremely difficult to photoshop together or edit together two unrelated images. The images have to be in a certain orientation and most signature makers here don’t necessarily do custom mash-ups.

TLDR:

• It’s hard to do custom.
  • Provide a render before hand of exactly what you want, clothes and all. Recolors are fine.
  • Keep text to a minimum.

You could probably get away with a “VERSUS” kind of thing, going on, but I don’t know about the custom apparel. It’s up to Oukane. :P

Oh, I’m sorry…just forget about the scarf, I guess. :P

Instead of “Frosty Salesman” for Empoleon’s side, put “Frosty”. Same for Blaziken’s side, just put “Toasty”. Sorry if it’s too complicated or hard for you… :cry: :cry:

And just forget about the apparel, unless you absolutely can do them. If anything, try your hardest to do it for me…again, sorry for the complication. Thanks in advance! :joy: :joy: :cry:

And let me know when you’re done. :joy:

I’ll try my best, I’ll PM you if I’m having too much trouble with it though.

I’m back with two finished requests! ;v;
[spoilerFor Erladino~:2xjxx2pk]

[/details]
[spoilerFor Scizvire~:2xjxx2pk]

[/details]

1. Milktank!
  2. Background Type: Milk maybe… but has too look like one heck of an Angus/beef
  3. Border:Maybe milky white but doesn’t matter to much
  4. Text: Also milky/wavy but bold showing how op cows are please ;P
  5. Make it the best sig of your life and i’ll probably donate ;P (cow has to be OP!)

Oooooo these look so cool! Couldn’t resist requesting for one o3o

1. Pokemon: Linoone (Signature)
  2. Background Type: Blue or Green, depending on what fits a “battle” theme better!
  3. Border: Also up to you!
  4. Text: Procyoon
  5. Hope you enjoy!

Cost anything?

No, these are all free!

Also, I’m going on hiatus~ I won’t be taking any more requests, save for Latreon if you would like one, and other than the ones already posted. This is until the week of April 24th!

I would love a Latreon one^^ Thank you so much!! Want me to send a reference picture? :o