Account.

Hello.
Sorry for any english Mistake, It’s not my first language, i didn’t wanted to make an account because id on’t like forum and stuff, but i guess i have to do that.

I asked if my account / Characters could be recovered, because i “accidentaly” deleted it,

I’m suffering from anxiety stuff crap (and it’s a bit a lot personal.)

I know i got in some trouble even trought all i wanted was having fun and making friends, everything went wrong, thanks to Some peoples that were just troublemaker.

Nvmd it’s the past idc, back to the original Subject.

So Approximately 3 months ago, i deleted my characters (or acount, idk, the acount is still working.) because i was really angry and i prefered do that instead of insulting some Kids. (By the way if they read this post, hello, be proud of yourself.)

I first asked Jord if he can’t contact Chaotix, i got no answer and had to wait around 2 months, Then arround 3 weeks ago, they told me they would take care of it in the week comming, i still have no answer.

Listen i don’t care, i don’t want to rush you guys, i know you have a life, i also have one, but i won’t wait like that for another 3 months in coming,

if you need a proof that i’m Asch here we go

I know that you can get my acount name and see that this is asch’s Account.

If you can’t get the character back idc, just, please give me back my 4 faves pokemon On LingeringWill. (Typhlo female lvl 100, Flygon female lvl 100,keckleon purple male lvl around 60. ( idc if he is lvl 40 or even 1 ) female TalonFlamme lvl 90), just that would be ok, i won’t bother you anymore, i know you guys are busy, but i’m really tired, i know it’s my fault, but really, i beg you, if you don’t want to do anything about it, just tell me, don’t make me hope for the next 3 months in comming please…

Thanks you for reading.

I saw the link and it appears that a character has been deleted. Unfortunately the only thing that can be done is to contact an admin but i see you have tried that.

If you weren’t aware, Jordsters has recently retired from the staff team. As for other scripters, they are not around as much as they used to be. That being said you can still try contacting someone. If you can’t find a scripter then your next option is to contact a different staff member who may have a better chance at contacting a scripter.

I’m sorry to say but if a scripter can actually restore your character it wont be immediate. I have had an account issue before and it took a little more than a month to be fully resolved. The best thing is to be patient in this situation.

If you can’t get your character back then I’m afraid all your Pokemon will be lost as well. Staff do not seem to return lost/deleted Pokemon anymore due to so many players begging for things lost from the rollback a couple years ago.

~I hope all this helps you

Well,you replied when Jord resigned lol.Erladino is able too but he told me he cant.So only Chaotix can help but he is “busy”.And if they told they will solve it they should be a honest staff and get it back.Unless they said it to pass off her.

can someone of staff answer/do something pls? :/

Try to send a PM to one of our administrators via the Forums, ChaotixBluix, DrakeDragon, or Erladino.

It’s required you contact an admin directly if you have an issue such as this.

However from what the situation looks like, you won’t be able to get your Pokemon back unless you have some form of proof you owned the account claimed deleted and that the account deleted did infact contain the pokemon you say it does.