Who, What, How?

Who, What, How?

Alright, so. As of late, we’ve been experiencing a lot of issues where players have been having difficulty in knowing who to contact for what. Seeing how the administration has been divided into three parts, I’m hoping this guide may help you understand a few things better. Hopefully, this may streamline the process for all of us.

I"ve been banned

If you’ve been banned, it’s probably for a good reason. It is also highly likely that the staff member administrating your punishment sent you a private message about your punishment’s details. However, if not you can always contact our Moderators for such information. They’ll check the Trello cards and confirm why you were banned and for how long. If you’ve been banned permanently, you may want to consider writing an appeal to the Administrators. You will most likely be contacted about your appeal within a week.

If you were banned for a reason that the staff are unable to report, you have the right to be unbaned. This may include the 500-word issue that was added as a security measure.

If so, fill out the form, and create a thread.

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Account Name:[/b]
[b]Ban Administrator:[/b]
[b]Reason for being banned:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

[It is very important that you tell us your account name, or else you cannot be unbanned]

I forgot my password

When you are hundred percent sure and cannot remember your password at all, you may contact the staff team in order to get your password reset. This requires a similar process.

On a side note:

• If you don’t know your password currently, and simply log in because it is saved, we heavily advise you to go to settings.xml and see what the saved password is, to prevent you from forgetting.
  • Do not ever share your password or personal details with anyone online. We will not be responsible for any loss due to sharing of characters & accounts.
  • You are advised to keep a strong password, with numbers and capitalization to prevent it from being cracked. Please avoid simple passwords. E.g, ‘password’, ‘insert-your-username’, etc.

Fill out the form, create a thread:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Account Name:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

If your thread doesn’t get immediate attention, hang tight. You may want to remind the staff every week or so.

Misc. Problems
For any issues that are not stated here, you may create a thread asking the community for help, contact the moderators, or even the Support Team.

General Administration

Note that these are only the major tasks. While Andy and DarkMazer are no longer part of the team itself, they are ex-administrators, and help us behind the scenes.

Remember, the staff lead very busy lives. However, know this - they all work super hard to ensure the game is at its best, always. Thanks for reading. c:

Thanks for posting this! It should definitely be more helpful to have a solid set of support guidelines.