Revive Seed Error

I was in RS just now with Shina, hellomelody and HopeEstheim (who logged out on floor 13-14)

Now I had the following items:
1 Gold Mask
1 Trap Scarf
1 Stamina Band
1 Escape Orb
3 Revive Seeds
Half filled with Max Elixers
Rest with Apples

Here is a screenshot of the floor we were on:

http://imgur.com/1C9QKZy

Now I had 3 Revive Seeds and if I could prove it I would. But after encountering a monster house I paniced and tried running somewhere in the process of switching pokemon and being 1 hit ko’d in the middle of switching it said I was ko’d, switched me to my marowak and then back to my Arcanine. It gave the option for a split second to use my revive seeds when I was a marowak but when switched back to a Arcanine it took the option away. Even after relogging and going to giveup then no it still would not give me the option back. Please help

I have given up at this point and am waiting at my house for someone to assist ^^

Hey, sorry about your issue…

First of and probably the most popular one is the erroring one, where you error, relog and you can’t revive. (In which press give up, then cancel. If you have reviver seeds that aren’t sticky they will appear again).

But for you that clearly isn’t the issue, obviously because of you holding a trap scarf too. You also said you hit give up and cancel.

Therefore, I believe the issue is that you either didn’t hit Give Up, then Cancel (of course I can’t say that you did or not), or, which I think is most likely the thing that caused this was that something used Bug Bite / Pluck. I am aware Rustic Savannah has that so I believe it’s that. Can be very frustrating at times, gets people off guard all the time. We’ve all been there. B(

As for compensation for the staff, well, hate to break it to you but that most likely will not happen. Nothing seems wrong with this, died in a monster house and had no reviver seeds. (Assuming that they all got eaten away, nasty rodents. D:< )Therefore it’s still a legit death. B(

I wish for the best on retrieving the items back, though!