Nostalgia Time!

Anyone remember the old days of early PMU 7 or even PMU 6?

Like when Sentret and Furret were not obtainable?

The old Grassroot Town with it’s closed off housing center and weird layout?

When we could throw Cacturne Spikes with the control button?

I’m interested in the random quirks and bits that people remember about PMU!

When Winden Pass and the Dojo were the two toughest dungeons when PMU 7 came out.

Also, that feel when you awkwardly asked a nearby Mod to give you a guild. I held off on making a guild for so long because of that. haha.

When evolutions wasn’t a thing on PMU7 for some time, and people like myself got to level 50+ with your starters before they could evolve? Heh, good times.

when sprinko was around :heart:

Oh Sprinko. I miss when he would afk Grassroot and people who would ask him stuff and he would have some unusual responses.

I miss training with hpmaster :c if anyone has his skype can you tell me :3

I actually revived it.
When pikablu was around.

When Vivii was around :(

Vivii came back in 2016 and left pmu again, cri

When people had shinies.

I was really young when PMU6 was around, so I can’t remember it well at all. I loved the outlaw system from the little bit of it I saw, though, and I vaguely remember a bunch of Pikachus spawning at the crossroads or something and killing everyone? I do remember being around when ArtMax was the first person to get a level 100 and it was talked about on the Chatango that was around at the time. Not sure whether that happened during PMU6 or 7, though. I was also around both(? I believe there were at least 2 times) times PMU went down for months, one I don’t really know what it was about, other was because of switching servers and the rollbacks that occurred, tho. I was also around when there weren’t seperate chatangos for rps and normal chatting and then all the roleplayers got mad and left when they made a separate chatango that no one used, rip.

Wasn’t there also a time where the Pelipper Post Office building (now housing center) wasn’t in grassroot and kinda off to the right a ways? I can really only remember bits and pieces of old PMU haha, my memory’s not the best.

Hey! We should’ve caught this post back in January, but please don’t revive topics that are over a few months old! Thanks!