Dungeon List

I was going through the dungeon list due to curiosity about how many dungeons there currently are and I came across a couple minor problems inside dealing with dungeons or map(s) that shouldn’t be listed.

The first thing i came across was Marowak Training Dojo. This use to be the training dojo in Exbel for a long time. That is not the case anymore, however, as the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Dojos are now what reside in Exbel right in Grassroot.

Something else I found in the list was Pokemon Stadium. For those who don’t know, this is the name of a map near the event hub in which staff members would use actual players as Pokemon and assemble teams to battle each other against. This is not even a dungeon and it hasn’t been used for some time either. Due to the fact that it isn’t even a dungeon makes me wonder why it even shows up on the list.

Towards the bottom of the list are a couple more recent dungeons that have came out as event dungeons. The first of these is Citadel Main Halls which was used for the Halloween Event. It was introduced in 2015 and it is unknown whether it will return or not.

The other event dungeon is called Valentine Relic which was part of the Valentine’s Day event in 2016. It debuted as part of the weekly event on Valentines Day and was later released as an actual event dungeon a few hours later which lasted about a week. It is also unknown whether this event dungeon will return or not in the future. Valentine Relic (aka VR) is the only dungeon in this list which appears red in the list meaning it has been entered but not completed even though I have completed it several times.

The question becomes what to do with these dungeons. Marowak Dojo will likely never be seen again while Pokemon Stadium isn’t even a dungeon. These two for sure should be taken off the list if possible. As for the event dungeons Citadel Main Halls and Valentine Relic, these may need to get removed as well mainly because previous event dungeons are also not on the list as well as the fact that they are inaccessible besides events. And that’s assuming they will come back which they may or may not. It’s up to staff what gets done with these places.

Please feel free to comment your opinions below or if you personally have any event dungeons or other places listed that i have not mentioned here and do not seem to fit the dungeon list.