Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PokePark Wii

PokePark Wii

Why does noone talk about it, it was actually pretty good IMO.

Re: PokePark Wii

Yeee I liked the battles and mini games (part one was better than 2 btw)

Yeah right! Finally someone who understands i also feel like it was a newtake on pokemon and was very unique in that sense. My only complaint is how easy it was.

Quote Originally Posted by muhab
    Yeah right! Finally someone who understands i also feel like it was a newtake on pokemon and was very unique in that sense. My only complaint is how easy it was.
    A bit off topic, but this is exactly how I felt about Pokemon Conquest. Great concept, lovely art, nice music, but too short and too easy.

As for PokePark for the Wii, I've never played it. Personally, it was because I couldn't be bothered to get a Wii. I never really got into consoles that weren't handheld. Perhaps the lack of reception is due to the console rather than the audience?

In-game
    Pencil
    Blog Entries
    Items Lum BerryEmolgaTreecko
    It was a cute little break from the main series. I personally enjoyed playing through it quite a bit.

In-game
    Chicory
    Blog Entries
    I always love when we get Pokemon games that aren't the typical Trainer games, which honestly I don't like that much, they all feel too similar imo, and I never really feel that attached to the characters, or interested in the story for some reason? I really enjoyed spinoff games like PokePark, Pokemon Conquest, and Pokemon Rumble. Honestly wasn't that fond of the Pokemon Ranger series, but they were neat too. On the subject of PokePark specifically, I played it when I was 9 or 10, so I can't remember it super well, but I know I found it super entertaining at the time! It'd be nice to play the sequel at some point too.
    I go by Evan. :]

Normal-types are quiet and reserved, and they prefer to keep themselves invisible and out of the way, but they're kind-hearted souls deep down - they're just kind of shy about it.

In-game
    kittu
    Items EspurrShinxPurrloinSkitty
Gift received at 10-27-2017, 08:38 PM from veezo
Gift received at 09-29-2017, 12:31 PM from PachirisuPichuPikachu
    Hi! Im glad you all like Pokepark but please dont revive dead topics over a year old! thank you c:

i like me better when im with you.
    kit's 100's: