GoomGooper

Hello there!! If you"re reading this, then you"re either lost, just being bored, or you want to join GoomGooper!!! We"re a guild that loves Dragon types!! Especially Goomy!! We love training with each other and we love hunting for rare items. We always help our guildies when they need it, but sometimes I be AFK so you gotta message me on discord to get my attention.

FAQ
[b]How do I join this Goo-tastic guild?
-You can join the guild by asking a Guild member with a Yellow name. Or you can just ask me. My name is a Green color because I’m the guild founder.

What do you guys do?
-We mostly train, hunt, and chill with each other when we"re lazy to do stuff!! Sometimes you’ll see us AFK in our guild base. (GoomGooper)

At what time are you guys online?
-We’re online mostly between 5pm-3am Central Time. Sometimes earlier.[/b]
About Us
This guild was made in late November of 2015. It got its second member in early 2016. At first it started as a guild for GoomyZ only, but over time it got a bit lonely, so he decided to add people into it. Sadly, he disbanded the guild to join another. Then, he came back November 2017 (what a coincidence) to start it back up. This guild is equipped with its own guild house as well! House name is GoomGooper.

GoomGooper
Guild Founder:
GoomyZ

Guild Admins:

Guild Members:

Updated 11/6/2017

Guild Information Updated!!!