no missions available

Hi. I have had ‘no missions available’ for a couple of days. I have beaten dungeons/bosses and this has not resolved it. Who can I report this to? Thanks.

Lurk online for 2+ time changes. And don’t empty your Job Board in the future.

To explain a little further: 1 job generates ever 2 hours if your job board has a job on it already. If it’s empty, it takes twice as long, so leave one job (one you don’t wanna do, or a low-ranked one) and take the rest if you want missions faster.

Ok, thanks. I have been waiting online since the original response from Simon (something over 2 hrs). Nothing yet.
I will wait for a few hours more and reply here again if nothing appears. Thanks

Hey.

You need to complete dungeons in order for missions to appear. When you complete Sour Root Cave for example, missions for Sour Root Cave will start to appear.

Jobs randomly generate every 2-4 hours (or every time change in-game). The more dungeons you beat, the more your variety of mission selections changes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Carlos.

I have finished about 6 of the dungeons. The problem is I emptied my job board about 2 days (48 hours ) ago and haven’t had any new jobs appear since then (I have finished other dungeons since too).

Hi again.

Thanks for all of your responses.

I did get a mission after staying online. However in the 12 hours or so since getting that mission I haven’t had any more missions (I have left that one job on the board as suggested).
Do you only get missions while online now (or has something gone wrong)?

12 hours is still too much. Would you mind adding a screenshot showing the dungeon you’ve completed? To find it, press esc to open the Menu > Others > Profile. Once you’re there move your arrow keys until you find a list with dungeons. Take a screenshot pressing F11.

Now, to upload them here, go to a storage website such as Photobucket.com, upload the pictures and paste them here beween img brackets, just like this: .

After we check you’ve cleared enough dungeons we will get someone to fix your board! (I sadly can’t, if I could I would have done this already).

Also, question, is people able to share missions with you?

Hi Coki,

Thanks. I have stayed online and received another job now, but would appreciate you ‘fixing the board’ for my two characters named ‘Achu’ and ‘Icepop’ (both of them have appear to have had this issue, that is new jobs appear only while I am online (I think)). Images below.

Thanks,

Icepop

PS Yes a friend could share a mission with me.

Hi again,

Overnight one of my characters ‘Achu’ has had 4 new jobs, so maybe the problem has resolved for this character?

The other character ‘Icepop’ has only had one new job in the same time period. Not sure if this is correct or not?

Anyway, thanks for all the advice and assistance.

I don’t exactly know much because I joined a couple of days ago, but I’ve been getting my missions perfectly fine and I’ve only beaten places like Sunny Hillside, Happiness Lake and Sour Root Cave. So from what I can tell this seems to be just a problem on that character? Atleast you’re starting to get missions though, that’s a start. ;u;

If you get atleast one job everytime the time chages there is no problem. Day and night last four hours and dusk and dawn two, so you probably got that mission after one of these passed. (You can do/time to see the current time btw).

Also, if i am not mistaken you get one mission per time chage. So probably the best way to get more while the time changes is asking players to share missions from the dungeons you’ve cleared with you.

Hi,

One of the two characters does get a job every time change (for example had a full board now after having only one job last night) but the other Character/account ‘Icepop’ only had 3 jobs in the same time period.

I think the account/character ‘Icepop’ does still need the board fixing as you offered earlier.

Many thanks

Okay, let me see what I can do about it. Getting online now.

Edit: Locking this since it got fixed. If anyone has a similar issue you can either make a new tread or PM a staff. Thanks.