Steel Globe not working vs. Sand tomb

I don’t know if you know about this, or if it’s a bug or otherwise, but regardless, the Steel Globe (Ground Immunity for steel types) doesn’t block Sand tomb, which is really irritating. It doesn’t seem like it’s supposed to be like that. I just thought I’d bring it to your attention. If it’s an error, please fix it :p I’ll try and get screenshots next time I enter SF Dragon.

Hey cytek ^^ i believe its better to PM some active staff too since … :T not so many answer forums XD though i hope this gets fixed ^^

Cytektor! Hello!

The description says globes prevent damage! It might be intentional that globes do not protect against secondary effects. But question remains if we really want this addition! For now, I see this as but a minor improvement possibility to PMU gameplay, provided we even have consensus about this kind of thing… globes are strong in arena already.

I wouldn’t mind JUST the effects, but I still take damage from it, which defeats the purpose of the globe.

Hi Cytektor!

Thank you for the report of this item. I will be passing this onto the team to discuss whether the secondary effect should still be allowed to damage. I will post the response here once it has been discussed.

Thanks again,
Silk.