Which status can you handle for the rest of your life?? Pick ONE and explain ;D

Sleep
Paralysis
Freeze
Poison
Burn
Confusion
Infatuation

Sleep- You’ll always fall asleep every 15 mins. Takes about 1-2 hours to wake up.

Paralysis- Can barely walk and pick up things. Sometimes you feel numb for short periods of time.

Freeze- You’re always cold and can never generate enough heat to warm you up.

Poison- You’re posioned and you need to take an antidote every 10-30 mins, but the poison comes back.

Burn- You’re always hot and you have to take Ice Baths 3 times a day to prevent your body from overheating.

Confusion- Memory loss and can never do a job perfectly without help. Sometimes you can become clumsy for long periods of time.

Infatuation- Always fall in love. Can never stay in a relationship because you’re always in love with a different person everyday. Gets depressed when rejected.

I think I need a Paralyze Heal. [sub]No, don"t start burn heal jokes.[/sub]

I think I need a Paralyze Heal. No, don’t start burn heal jokes.

a burn heal would kill you

cus ur hot

Hmm, either sleep or paralysis. Right now I’d be Paralysis. :cry: But I won’t lie. I love sleeping, maybe too much, lol.

I already suffer from the infatuation issue lol.

Guess I’ll go with ‘Burn’. Doesn’t sound like too much work.

Sleep sounds nice. X3 Except when I’m working…or driving…that would suck. XD

Freeze is the least life-destroying of all of those.

i would be asleep :D dunno why but yea i would be asleep XD

Confusion, because it sounds like my life normally :joy: :’:

Confusion because that stuff is my problems already.

Sleep. 'cause sleep is nice.

Sleep because it’s what I’d do most of the time. I’m always tired at times so I think it fits. xD

I think I’d have confusion, since that’s kind of what happens every day to me irl, lmao.

Bruh
I’m always confused.

Sleep is basically me in class except less extreme.

Freeze, im used to cold anyways. Would make me tolerate summers better too :'P

Freeze, it seems least annoying to a daily schedule or something similar o: I also agree with the summer thing too, I’d rather be really cold than really hot ewe;

Same here. I’d probably choose freeze, since it’s the less ‘damaging’ one and I’m pretty much used to cold, or maybe even sleep. I mean, that’s what I do most of the time anyway

Probably either freeze or sleep.

Sleep cause it’s g00d to sleep

paralyze, cause I’m 2 good for this