Star lake (not my idea)

I dont want to take credit for this idea but I dont know whose it was. When I was a newbie, a user showed me some houses and one of them had this awesome lake of stars with animated rocks in it so it looks like water. But I could never remember who made it, so I tried to sort of recreate it.

I ended up making something different, but same basic idea. I added the lily pads and cave. I remember their lake was big and had a bridge going over it but thats it. Dont remember what ground tile they used. Anyway I like how it turned out though I think it would have been cooler if it was bigger and had a rowboat. Also I made this with the Tiled map editor, but I used the same number of layers as pmu lets you.

P.S. If you know whose house it was I’d like to see it again if its still there. Dont know why but its been stuck in my memory for some reason.

Not sure who made the map you refer to, but yours certainly looks really good!

Even if you’re simulating night I believe you could add some other colored tiles though!

Very nice job! I love the contrast between the grey tiles and the dark blue c:
My house has a similar concept, a large lake of stars and a bridge but I am uncertain if mine is the one you are thinking of xux
Again, amazing work I look forward to seeing whatever else you make! :joy:

Simply Breathtaking :heart:
:cry: makes me cry :joy:

Thank you guys!
Oh, kittu, it was your house! I’m glad you told me I really like it :)

Very, very nice. I love the creativity. I also love the contrast.

Gives me many ideas . . .
perhaps i should remap my house

Whoa, I love it. This inspires me a little bit.