The Story of my Adventure into the Fire Temple

Okay, so this is the sequel to “The Story of my Adventure into Dragon’s Descent.” This time, it is based on the events during my run of the Fire Temple event. So here I go.

[b]The Journey into the Fire Temple: A Challenge I Had To Go Through That Made The Adventure Difficult For A New Event[/b]

Everyone was crowded around the gate, waiting for the Fire Temple to be opened. I was waiting patiently, watching the fire on the gate. It signified the entrance to the Fire Temple. Finally, the staff wished us good luck in the Fire Temple, and we went inside. I was one of them. With Bun and Water Storm on my side, we could accomplish anything. And so, my adventure began.

The first approach was the first puzzle. It was filled with scorching fire. “Fire cannot stop me. Time to heat things up a little,” I chuckled. Then I realized. I did a pun. So, I went onto the switches, and then I proceeded to continue further, even picking up an Event Token. At one point, I got stuck, and I had Flurry get me unstuck. Eventually, with a lot of running and pressing switches, the first key was mine. So, I went back out.

The second challenge seemed easy. But then, I fell in. “What the-?” I yelled as I fell into a room.
“Sounds like we need to be careful,” said Bun, who dropped in from a rope as she pulled me back up.
“Okay, I got this,” I said. So, I stepped on a tile, and I realized that some of the lava tiles were not opening. I then realized; a path was needed to be followed. “Yes, that was what I am supposed to do,” I said. So, with careful walking, I proceeded to clear the first section… and right onto the second section. This was harder than the previous one; I had to walk around a flaming lava pillar. Though I was weak to fire, the heat did not stop me. With careful walking and trial and error, I made it to the third section. I then realized that I had to walk along the edges, and just when I thought the key was mine, I fell in.
“Wow, they are trolling,” said Bun.
“Hey, at least I can try to find a path,” I replied.

So I went back up, and what really stumped me was a path that I could not even get through. No matter what direction I tried, I could not even get to the key, just sitting there and gleaming. Frustrated, I threw a rock toward some lava, and it stopped on another path. Bun looked concerned because of my surprised expression. “Adam, are you okay?” Bun asked.
Before Bun could react, I suddenly yelled, “WHAT?! NO ONE TOLD ME THAT THERE WERE TWO PATHS?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!” Once I was calm, I turned to Bun and said, “Alright, come on, Bun, we need to-.” Then I looked at Bun, who now had swirls in her eyes. My screaming must have knocked out Bun.
“O-Okay…” Bun groaned. “Right after my ears stop hurting…”
“Sorry about that, Bun.” I said as I sweat dropped.

So after a few minutes, Bun’s ears stopped hurting, and we progressed. I was starting to get the picture. First, I must go down instead of up during the part where the false path was, and then, I had to walk around a scorching fire pillar. Then, after a few more trial and error, the second key was mine.

Then, we went into another room. “Hm… this seems familiar…” I said. “That reminds me of Cryptic Chasm. I know how this works.” And so, I proceeded to step on the switches where the floor crumbled. Then, after some falling, I got the third key. As I approached the fourth puzzle, I was eager. “This fourth puzzle is a cakewalk,” I said to Bun.

I WAS DEAD WRONG!

So get this; I had to do something similar to Mt. Moon. I needed to go onto warps, but with no guide in sight, it was tedious. Every step I took, I always ended up at the start. And when I did get to the fourth key room, there was a trolling rock blocking the way. So, I decided to try every possible warp, but I got stuck. Then, I noticed Bun walking up to a poster with something that said, “WARNING: BOSS POKEMON IN THE LAIR”.
“What is this boss Pokemon,” I asked. “Guess I need to find out.”

After many tedious hours, I still did not find the way to the key. I even had a few Warp Keys. But I did not give up. I stayed determined. I was not going to give up here. So, I tried every warp, hoping that by sheer luck, I could find the way to the fourth key. And besides, the room with warps in every corner was a dead end, right?

I WAS DEAD WRONG! AGAIN!

As it turned out, one of the warps in the room with warps in every corner led to the fourth key. Who even made this room?! Anyway, I got the fourth key, and now to the boss. All I had to do was to get the two keys and the boss will be down.

AND ONCE AGAIN, I WAS DEAD WRONG!

It turned out, none of the keys did ANYTHING! So, I had to find another way to get to the boss chamber. But how? Then I realized something familiar again. Like Dragon’s Descent, there was a maze. A maze inside a wall. Though I had trouble, I was able to find my way to the boss key, and then I went back to the door. In a flash, the door crumbled apart. I was able to enter the door. There, it was pitch black.
“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!” someone roared. Just then, a creature thrust out from the darkness, and the lights turned on, and everyone was shocked. It was Heatran, the legendary Pokemon of the Fire Temple. “WHO DARES TO SNEAK INTO MY DOMAIN?!” he roared.
“I wanted to clear the Fire Temple,” I replied.
“HAHAHAHA TOO BAD! THE TREASURE IS MINE!” Heatran continued. “TURN BACK NOW!”
“No! I will fight you,” I yelled.
“BRING IT THEN, BUT YOU WILL BE FRIED!” said Heatran.
“Adam, you are weak to fire,” Bun said, looking worried. “You might get burnt.”
“Now, now, Bun. I have backup,” I replied with a smirk. “Go get him, Water Storm.”
“Yes sir,” Water Storm said as he ran up to Heatran. Heatran glared down at Water Storm.
“AH, YOU SHALL BE A TASTY DINNER,” Heatran said.
And so, the battle began. Water Storm fired a Water Pulse. Heatran could not do anything. Suddenly, droplets from the Water Pulse got into Heatran’s eyes.
“GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I CANNOT SEE! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!” Heatran roared as he stumbled, trying to regain his vision.
“Now’s the time,” I told Water Storm. After a few more Water Pulses, Heatran was finally down.
“Darn it! First I was driven out of my volcano, and NOW someone beats me?!” Heatran said, astonished that he had lost.
“Now we have cleared the Fire Temple,” I said, and I started to make my exit.
“WAIT!” Heatran roared. I prepared for battle again. “No, this is not another attack,” Heatran said. “Come into the treasure room. I have something to tell you.” Then, I followed Heatran into the treasure room.

As we sat in the treasure room, I was amazed by the warmth that the Fire Temple had to offer. I sat there for half an hour. Then, the thought of the volcano came to mind.
“So, you had a volcano?” I asked.
“Why, yes,” said Heatran. “It was the Inferno Cave. You see, I used to dwell there in this place I called home, the Inferno Cave. Among those Pokemon were Infernape and two Flareon. When someone got to my chambers, I battled them. Some perished a burning fate, and some bested me. Then, one day, as PMU 6 was ending, the Inferno Cave fell into ruins.”
“I was crushed by this loss,” Heatran continued. “How would I find any other cave to call my home. And so, I dwelled in the Fire Temple, in hope that my precious treasure could be cherished. But all there was to find was Event Tokens and a Heat Ribbon. It was worthless.”
“Then why were you guarding that treasure to begin with,” I asked.
“Good question,” Heatran replied. “I was waiting for someone to get rid of them, but I just felt like attacking people who dwelled into the lair of the Fire Temple. So now you have it. At last, I was able to battle someone as strong as you. Feel free to take the treasure. And take good care of it while you are at it. And please, be careful on your journey.”
“I will,” I said with a smile.
“Thank you, and farewell,” said Heatran. With that, he sunk back into the lava, and I took the Event Tokens and the Heat Ribbon.
“Wow, that is so lovely,” said Bun.
“Indeed,” I replied. “It is the adventure that makes it all worth the time I went through.”

And so, I headed back to Grassroot, and everything was fantastic. Everyone was at Grassroot, even some who went into the Fire Temple. There were also those who did not finish due to the difficulty, even Raibolt, but the adventure was worth it, and I would never forget the adventures I had in that Fire Temple and the time it took to solve the puzzling puzzles. I was already looking forward to my next adventure that will unfold.

Man, that was a long story. In conclusion, it was a great event. With many surprises in store for me, I was determined to finish it and find out who the boss was. And that was my story of my trip into the Fire Temple.

Haha, really great story here! I enjoyed reading it. I’m also very glad to hear you had a great time - I worked very hard on it and seeing that players enjoyed it makes the work pay off.

As you may have noticed, a voice told you that the Water Temple will be the next in the series. Looking forward to see a story from you about that if you manage to make it.

Thanks a lot!

this was a roller coaster from start to finish a+++++++++++++

it was a lot of fun to read this. cant wait to see more of water storm

U seems like u had a fun time! I missed this event once again!! :sad: :D