Forgot account username?

So instead of a password, I forgot my side account’s actual username I would use to login.(I deleted a big text post off my computer with all my side-account logins, and now I can’t remember this specific account login). I don’t know if it’s possible to get it back, but I do remember the password/ the ‘characters’ that are on there (hopefully). I don’t have any actually picture proof that it is my account… but I thought maybe if I could tell which characters/ and password that goes to the specific account I’d maybe be able to have someone get the username for me?

Also I checked back a couple pages and didn’t see any threads talking about this? Then again I didn’t click through any of them either. If this has already been talked about or can’t be fixed, sorry about that.

Hello Ravenchu! While this has to be looked upon by an admin, please PM me all the information you have about your account and characters in it and I’ll make sure this information gets to them. You can also send the same message to Erladino, Chaotix Bluix and Drakedragon, just in case they see this before I pass this information to them.

Alright, thanks Coki! I’ll message you all the info that I know about my side-account!

Appreciate the reply!

Hiya.

Your account name is cloudstrifes

Character Names:
Gladioulus
Cloud Strife
Noctis Caelum

Hope this helped. :joy: