please help me retrieve my forgotten side account

i forgot my side account username and password since it been like 3 years i left PMU… i only remember my character name ( Fay D Flowrite ) and my starter if im not mistaken is prinplup… i dont know if this help but in my friend list there is a player named kurogane. i hope this infomation might help since it pretty old account. hope PMU staff can help me get my account back. thanks in advance.

Looks like someone’s a big TRC fan xD (don’t worry, I was too). You should try sending in a PM to the staff in regards to your account! It’d probably be better to do so so they can work out a way to get your password back in PMs. I’m also not sure how much they can help you since it’s been about 3 years, but it doesn’t hurt to try!

yeah im TRC fan thank you for answering…^^ which staff do you think i should contact?

Hi, thank you for contacting us.

We are aware of your issue and are currently looking to it. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

This has been dealt with. Relevant details have been inboxed to you. :D
If the problem persists, or there’s another issue, feel free to write back or create another thread.