Thoughts on Sonic Unleashed (Edited) Spoilers will happen!

Okay, I’m playing Sonic Unleashed for Wii, I think it’s one of the most beautiful looking Sonic Games I ever seen, I like playing as the Werehog and it’s very different, but I think the normal battle music for the night stages are not needed and it’s been used to much, a lot of people dislike the Werehog because it’s not Sonic, well I’m one of those odd people who likes the Werehog, and The Wii Version for it, it’s to easy but the Final Boss I can’t seem to get a B or A rank on it…, but the Tutorials in the beginning of the game SUCK! I can learn how to play the game by myself I don’t need a stupid Tutorial to know how to play the game, just saw me the Controls and I can learn all by myself, and a few day and night stages have been taken out of the Wii Version, like Empire City and Mazuri, Mazuri only has a boss, not normal stages witch is a shame… I really like the music to the game, but I see a few problems with the game like no Drop shadow for some stages on the Xbox and PS3 Version, the game isn’t perfect. This is my thoughts on the game, I really hope to hear yours, if u played the game, Sorry if I keep editing this post.

The game is good. Also, one of the bosses from this game appears in the console versions of Sonic Generations as a boss.

I’ve never played it but I’ve been wanting to! I’ve only played Sonic Adventure and Sonic DX. I loved them very much. :o Sonic Unleashed is something I’d love to try out sometime though.

I think it’s a good game, but a lot of people hate it because of the night stages, but the night stages aren’t that bad… when u know a lot of the combos it’s very fun!!

I played it on the PS3, let me warn you Egg Man land is soooooooooo hard to beat

I know, I watched a LP of Eggmanland Boy No Drop Shadow in Night parts like wow O-o

Yeah, Eggmanland’s nuts on PS3, like an hour spent on it xD. although PS2 is a day stage and 5 night stages, so… it’s OK I guess.

Yeah, Eggmanland’s nuts on PS3, like an hour spent on it xD. although PS2 is a day stage and 5 night stages, so… it’s OK I guess.[/quote]
Yeah, But the Wii/PS2 there’s more Night Stages then Day so… Idk, The reason I got the Wii Version is because my PS2 one stopped working, like when it checked the Card and it closed it Goes black and I can’t play it. :/ :x.x: