Our Guild named Wigglytuff's Guild

Hiya people on PMU yes, Wigglytuff’s Guild is in PMU, but it works differently then the one in PMD2.

About Us:
There are some fighting in this guild, and sometimes we have money problems that is the only downside, but other then that we’re nice Guild, and we’ll help people as well if they need help, some of us love to explore places others like to hang out in town.

Members:
Founder: Guildmaster
Guild Admins: Adam The Meganium, Suzzy The Grovyle (me), Dezzi, Ludichat, Goldfinger, Raibolt, Chindaqill and Chatot
Members: Cool1606, Kranax2017, Gelius2, Fgg, Rats, Techy, Tevvy, Shinx164, Booney, Dekej, Calostit, Bonkyour, Tyrese_70, Cheez, Keyko, Toriknoeko (also Dekej), Kadi, Elizer, TwivineSparkle, Nixenoko, Graeskar, Bigbal, Frisky, Chikko, HeartOfFire, Cutey P, Devon Ly, M i l k, ShadowShard, Krystal the Skitty, CoolSquirtle, xSymmetric, XHikaruX, Natsume, Deepu, Ringabel, Tiz Arrior, ChindaQueen, Catteh (Av3rY), Aaron The Shinx, Andy The Meowth, Aifle The Munchlax, Always Lost and Batnam7776476

Rules:
Guildmaster is working on them

Please let me know, if I need to add anything or if I spelled things wrong or a I to update this. ;) @Guild Members