Dark Turtlez

? “Our shellz iz an armor, it reactz and growz with our desirez and willpower! But why are we turtlez still so slow?!” -Dark Turtlez ?

Welcome to Dark Turtlez!
This is somewhat a new guild. I formed it just over a week ago, so it’s not exactly old nor popular aha. :’)

Anyway, our name is a bit of a pop joke but hey I’ve seen a lot on PMU so it’s fine, right? xD
Our guild is always open for people! We like to be active and our motive is to have fun and help those who require it. Though we would appreciate it if that if you were interested in joining, if you were a bit active. I don’t want our guild to be a dead guild full of nobodies. :3

Anyway, lets get down to the specifics; (Some things will be repeated).

FAQ:

• [li]Who / What are we?[/ul][/li][ul][li]How to join Dark Turtlez[/ul][/li][ul][li]Brief bio of the guild[/ul][/li][ul][li]Contact (Optional)

So, in order:

Who / What are we?:
Dark Turtlez is a compact group with not many members at all typically because we’re new.
We like to have fun with our members and help if required. But other than that, it’s mainly for fun as well. x)
We also try our best to benefit everyone with our guild as much as we possibly can. Whether that was giving them items to help in their journeys, Poke, or just simple assistance! We also treat everyone equal whether it was the guildleaders, admins and members.

How to join Dark Turtlez?:
Joining Dark Turtlez is simple! We are always looking for members, so if you happen to find anybody in game who have a green,or yellow guild name above them, just simply ask if you could possibly join and you should be accepted straight away! You can also request it via this forum thread too.
Requirements aren’t really a thing, we just ask that if you wish to join, that you stay active or let us know that you’ll be gone. Therefore, we won’t have a guild full of dead and inactive people.

Brief Bio of Dark Turtlez
We are Turtlez…
Dark.
Turtlez.
From Tales of Zestiria, who wields dual fish swords and utterly destroy anyone they come across.
Especially you, normal Turtlez skrubs!

Contact
Contact is an optional thing. If you need me, I’ll roam in-game as Dezel, or Private Message me on the forum, or request for my Skype.

I didn’t bother adding a list part for ‘Rules’ because the Rules is the standard PMU rules. If we feel as if we have seen you break the rules once too many, we will not hesitate to remove you from the guild which is something we do not wish to do.

And now, time to introduce Dark Turtlez’ members! This includes all Admins, Guildleaders (who own the guild) and members.

Guildleaders (Owners)
Dezel
SebaX

Admins
OldSoulja

Members
Ninja Lugia
BAtmAN3112
Other than that, hope you all enjoy our guild and want to join at somepoint!
It’s like they say,
at ease at your own shellz…

ive turtlenapped your leader seba >:D
he will search for plume fossilz for the rest of his turtle lifez XD

good luck with the guild. :D i wish you turtlez a speedy success

[i]
LOL Callie I really hope I won’t…

Anyway, thank you. I’m really glad you like the guild ! :la:[/i]