Best/Worst part about PMU REVIVED

just discuss what you think is the best and worst part about pmu. you can skip the worst part if you want.

for me…
best part the SUPER friendly people i met here as well as the cute graphics and fun dungeons.
worst part global can be tense at times so :/ i just log off when things get nasty though XD

original thread was made by what12345 so credits to him.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10278

the reason i made this was so people could discover new cool stuff about pmu. like i didnt know guilds were a thing. so when i joined a guild i was quite surprised and happy. :heart: also. if theres something everyone finds bad or not as good. maybe that can be worked on

i hope this doesnt die. this is my first important thread. please be kind XD

best part: my guildies <333 (Perfection!)

worst part: chippi, man I hate that guy! (rip me)

Best: New Dungeons,Events

Worst: People starting a fight.

Aw thanks :D

Best: The community is very helpful. Any problem I need help with, I can usually find someone to help.

Worst: As mentioned before, the tenseness of the global chat sometimes. Its going to happen on any game, and I understand that. If it gets too out of hand, I switch the chat window to the friends list window XD.

Best Part: Weekly Events
I really enjoy them and it brings the community together. It’s also the time where you see most of the community online!

Worst Part: Foul Community
Don’t think I need to really expand on this - the community can be toxic at times and you’ll end up seeing several mutes and what not. ovo;

I can probably think of more but I don’t want to write a wall of text about it, so there it is. xD;

Oh well, here it goes xD;

Best Part: The Community and Weekly Events. (Guess I don’t really need to explain that second one).
I’d say the community is one of the best parts, if not the best one since many people are friendly and will help you whenever you need it ! (I’ve also met a lot of nice people on PMU and it’s always great to talk with them, so there’s that).
About Weekly Events…what can I say. Many people enjoy them and it’s pretty much the time when most people are online!

Worst Part: The Community (Yes, again xD)
I mean the community as in the fights and arguments that may occur from time to time, which could end up with a mute as mentioned before (those aren’t even really rare to see either. I mean, there’s always or almost always a disagreement between some players going on, even if it isn’t that big).

Best: Generally friendly community! It’s pretty easy to make new friends, even ones you just met! ^^
Worst: Global. Same as the others.

Best Part: Meeting a lot of new friends, Fun Dungeons, Guilds, Events, and Houses to map.
Worst Part:(Global) People Trolling people, Fighting, Bullies, Crashes LOL.

Best Part: PMD MMO its just amazing just by hearing.

Worst Part: Current Staff Team.

Best part: Dungeoning, Training, Exploring and Hunting.

Worst part: Crashes, Enemies Pokémon one-hit killing my Pokémon (especially critical-hit kill), randomly disconnecting (because of my internet status lol)

Best part: Crashes, lag, Bidoofs.

Worst part: Can’t think of any…

Best part: leaving your weak fainted friend behind in a monster house, because you know they’ll ask for that last reviver seed you have

Worst part: being dead along with your partner and forgetting too run away :cry:

best part in PMU : EVERYTHING :D

worest part : not being able to help anyone with a lv 100 :sad: :sad: :sad:

Best: For me the better is the fact of aways had new player of i can help to train in game.

Worst: People spamming in chat about buy/sell itens, and players wanting my personal stuffs (shards, evo stones).

Best: The game itself is fun, and I’ve met some friendly people too.

Worst: I managed to transform an East Sea Gastrodon into a West Sea Gastrodon, does that count? Other than that, it’s dying in dungeons due to lag, no contest.

Best part = The game itself

Worst part = The way the staff team handles things