Forgot my password for the game. (Solved!)

And while skimming through the forums I did see a way to access my password… the only problem is, I didn’t do this as soon as I accidentally cleared my login information initially. I did what I usually do after forgetting a password and… panic. Which is also what I’m kinda doing right now? Ehehe…

I’m trying to calm down, I’m just anxious since I’ve been struggling to remember a password for a game I literally only joined earlier this week and I’m struggling. I do at least remember information, or rather most of it, regarding my Pokemon. Although considering how much I’m panicking it’s hard to recollect it all.

I did see that messaging one of the admins is the best route to take, however I had messaged an admin not too long after I found the method to rediscover my login password (which failed as a result of my panicking), and in the message it said to disregard my first message about not remembering my password.

What should I do? Should I message that specific admin again explaining I messed up to where the method won’t work until I get the password reset? Or I… I just really don’t know what to do right now… Well, other then making this thread anyways. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: We’re all good now, thanks for the help! :D

Glad you got it resolved! Locking the topic~