What is everyone's fav thing besides Pokemon

I want to know people a little more, so I wanted to know what is your fav thing besides Pokemon, it can be a Video game, TV show whatever. I love the TV show called Winx Club it’s a girls show about Fairies fighting evil. I love this show a lot just as much as I like Pokemon. Please don’t bully other people on this post please. ;)

Definitely DEFINITELY RPGs / JRPGs. Name any and I’ve played them all. Cough.
I like things such as:

Fire Emblem (Fates, Awakening, Shadow Dragon, The Sacred Stones)
Tales of Graces F, Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Zestiria (The only ones I’ve played so far)
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, Lightning Returns, 14, and hopefully 15
Radiant Historia
Just to name a few. :)

I also love Animal Crossing!

My biggest interest besides Pokemon is probably Harry Potter ! I’m super into both the books and the movies and they’ve been very very important to me for years. As a small child I would go to the bookstore with my mother for the midnight releases. :heart:

Hehe. Welcome to the RPG club!

Also a big FE fan here. Played: (A little bit of) Thracia 776, Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates.

Sacred Stones is my personal favorite, but Awakening has been the most memorable thus far. (ily Lucina.)

Cooking has always been also a large pastime and hobby for me. I would not be opposed to someone gifting me kitchen utensils for my birthday. haha

Otherwise, half of the Staff team can probably attest to me being way too into K-Pop. (I see you judging me, Festivo.)

Steven Universe. Too many cinnamon rolls to love and protect <3
Also, kitties (my trash kitty haha) owo

U like cats too, nice ;) :joy: they are so cute

Steven Universe!!

Hmm. I’m a fan of Touhou, but I’m not any good at the shoot-em-up games in the series. Too many bullets on the screen for me to process at a time. :@~@:

undertale OwO

i am a trash i know XD

I heard Undertale is a good game. Idk I’m into Video Games more then drawing Personally, but if I had a camera I’d be happy to show u guys some drawings I’ve done since I draw on paper not computer, since I don’t have the stuff to draw on computer. :@~@:

But like, don’t you have phone, your parents’ phone, etc? .-.

A few things, actually.

Fire Emblem --> Ever since a friend let me borrow their copy of Sacred Stones, I have bought and played every single game that has been released outside of Japan~

Dark Souls --> The feeling of overcoming an obstacle that has been standing in your way for a long time, is the best feeling ever. Shoutouts to Ornstein and Smough (DS1), The Pursuer, Darklurker, Fume Knight (DS2), Pontiff Sulyvahn and the Dancer of the Boreal Valley (DS3) (haven’t beaten DS3 yet, so can’t comment on the remaining bosses) Sadly, no PS3 so I can play Demon Souls or PS4 for Bloodborne.

Monster Hunter --> Monster Hunter is love. Monster Hunter is life. I wish I had started on the series earlier than I did. <3 (3 Ultimate was my first)

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of series --> Well, Trails of Cold Steel has been my introduction and I can’t wait for the sequel. I’ve gotten Trails in the Sky and its sequel during the recent Steam summer sale.

Tales of series --> So far, I only have played Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Hearts R. But I love those games.

Armored Core --> By the same company that made the Soulsborne games, and I feel it’s a bit overshadowed by them. What’s not to love about piloting a mech and smashing other mechs, whether offline or online. Please make an Armored Core 6, FromSoft. :>_<:

I could go on, but I think that’s enough for now. xD

Those sound really cool. :D

I have a phone a Verizon phone and sometimes I get on forums with it, but idk how to send pictures on forums on my phone.

Upload it on imgland and put the link here.

Super smash bros melee <3 :heart: