Fav. PMU Dungeon/Town.

Hiya, here’s a PMU question what is everyone’s fav Dungeon and (or) Town, I thought since a lot of people explore a lot, I thought it would be nice to share what is our fav place to explore.

Fav Dungeon: I didn’t have a fav at first but I say Tanren Mines or Crystal Ruins.
Tanren Mines: u can get a lot of diamonds there and make some money, yes there are better ways of being rich but the other dungeons are high above my level so I try to not overkill myself and I know this dungeon a lot, and I know what Pokemon to bring, what items, etc.
Crystal Ruins: It’s mostly the music that I like about it, there is nothing wrong with the music I like both songs used for this dungeon and it fits it pretty well, the Ice Pokemon I don’t have a much of a problem with Rigice on the other hand… ugh somehow I always get killed by it, so I try to have someone with me when to go to CR and CC.

Fav Town: I would say… Snowbasin Town in Winden, I always liked the snow it’s a very pretty and I like the cold not the heat, and the music is good for it too and I never played X and Y so I didn’t know what music it was at first before I looked at the song, and sometimes I go to the town to hide from other players when I’m upset (Since they hang out in Grassroot a lot) and I try my best to calm myself down.

The main reason I ask a lot of questions about u guys, its because I want to know the other players and staff a little bit more. :joy:

Fav Dungeon: Sky Fortress. Money, recruits, eggs, exp, loot? It’s got all of that!
Fav Town: Old Grassroot Town. Nostalgic :c

Favorite Dungeon: Sky Fortress ! It’s the only dungeon i can run over and over and never get tired of it. I love the concept and I love the exp :>:D:
Favorite Town: Snowbasin Town in Winden ! I’m a huge fan of Winden in general, I used to spend a lot of my time as a player just exploring Winden and I love snow in general. :la:

that’s a pretty great idea for a forum :joy: :joy: :joy:

lets see …

fav dung: boggy waster, my home town :3 plus i reeeeaaally like the scantum at the end , such a great place to relaaaax~

fav town: snowbasin town :3, i reaally like its theme :D plus winter is my fav season so :P XD

We are on the same page, and the GIF I used for my signature I love the transformation and the form because it reminds me of the good snow days where I wear winter outfits and play in the snow :joy: Sadly where I live in the winter we don’t get much snow anymore and I missed those days. IRL :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was thinking about it a little bit before I posted the idea.

Fav Dungeon: Sky Fortress. EXP!
Fav Town: Grassroot. because, why not?

My favorite dungeon is the tanren mansion, because I like how it looks like its indoors and it’s a neat atmosphere. Plus its great if you use a ghost type as well, and has a few interesting things to find.

My favorite town is tanren because it has most places to explore and more pokemon houses which I think are really cute.

Yes yes, SF is a good place to train I agree with that ;) maybe one of u guys can train with me sometime :D

Pirate Cove Ftw :D

Really tough choice considering I love all the towns and most of the dungeons! :~:
However, the town that struck me the most has to be Snowbasin. I don’t even like snow in real life because I’ve had several accidents and injuries because of it, but I do like the actual setting and how beautiful it makes things look. Snowbasin gives off that radiant look, and it’s peaceful. Perfect place for a Piplup. I think. x3

When it comes to dungeons, oh boy this is tough. xD I like most of them to be honest. But thinking about it, I think I have to pick between Sky Fortress and Inferno Volcano. IV has really good rooms, Exp and is easier than SF, but does give you less exp (slightly) and items. But it’s a haven for water types such as I. x3
SF is fantastic for evolved Pokemon at least. Obviously, with it having 3 typing chambers all Pokemon or at least most can go to one of them and do well in. It also dishes out lots of handy items, plus it has 100 floors so there’s that. xD

Favorite town: I can’t actually decide between them. I like 'em all the same, really.

Favorite dungeon: Man, this one’s difficult as well. I’d probably have to go with either Southern Sea, Sky Fortress, or Boggy Wastes. Southern Sea and Boggy Wastes are primarily because I like their music a lot, and Sky Fortress has pretty much everything, really.

Mystery jungle because exp
Grassroot town because I afk there alot