Fav PMU House (Edited)

Okay this one is a bit weird… but what is your fav house u been to? :joy: :joy: Btw my list isn’t in order!
The only rule is…
IT CAN’T BE YOUR OWN!!
My fav would be Whimsy’s, Nathalie’s, and Goomyz’s House
Whimsy’s House: just the details and the idea of it, is perfect! It’s very well done

Nathalie’s House: I like how outside the Guild base has a dark atmosphere to it, and the inside of the base is very nice as well.

Goomyz’s House: I always liked Goomy’s maps they are very cool looking and always fun to be in

well this sounds like a great idea :D if i had an option , it would be kittu’s house , the stars lake is so BEAUTIFUL X3
yours is one of my favourites too it has such a creative idea :D and whimsy’s house is one of the greatist too ^^

(note): they are not in order X3 and sorry if there were no screen shots :3

Someone said my house looks creepy, Umm it’s the PMD2 Future what did u think it was, if u played PMD2 it’s pretty easy to figure out what my theme is, and my list isn’t in order ether.

i know its about PMD2 XD i said creative cuz nobody thought about doing this idea before :D

Pretty easy choice for me. Have to go with Seba’s. (SebaX)
It’s just amazing, like there’s no errors, 50x50 and it’s mapper material. Heck, even the people riot at times on why he isn’t a mapper which I agree with. :~:
#Seba4Mapper

Seba’s House it looks so cool
Saoirse’s train station! because I like trainz
leafybulb’s shop!
and Char’s house! :D

Sennue’s house

char’s house

it’s 3 for the price of 1
wait
i think it’s 4 actually

maybe 5?

Me? I like Saoirse’s house the best. It’s got lots of stuff to interact with, and looks nice as well.

Char’s house is definitely my favorite, love the Zelda theme c:

dandy falls! mostly because of nostalgia purposes. lol.
other than that, maybe shiranui’s house. it’s a really fun maze to go through.