Important discussion(final post)

I’m making this post through my phone since I haven’t had my computer readily available for quite some time now, so please excuse the poor formatting.

This post is in regards to the recent actions of players and staff alike.

For quite some time now there has been background drama, which is readily available to anyone, it really isn’t a secret. This recent drama has been due to poor actions by staff and negative outpour from players who don’t view these actions in a positive way. Several of the staff members have been going at each other, and at players as well, for some time now. This in regards to Pakawaka, which the ban is quite unjustified, and the reasonings are quite poor, but his after actions are as well, Artmax which is clearly a blatant negative act towards him, I will not say much about Artmax nor Paka, since a reply to their ban(at least the ban of Art) will be made.

I’ve noticed that the drama was refueled thanks to a video that paka made about how staff /trolled/ Art, and condemned those actions(Keep in mind that there is a forum post regarding this situation, the video was made after the forum post). Many players thought that paka and art had some type of vendetta/agenda towards staff, which isn’t really true.
The video was meant to be a parody that several players and staff found to be quite rude and negative(Search on YouTube: PMU Staff by Pakawaka). Anyways, even more recently I was, I believe, wrongfully permamuted. I received 3 warns, but one of the warns was unnecessary since I legitimately stated the name of a musician(Lil Dicky), it is understandable that a staff member may have misinterpreted it, but I was only given 2 warns to be permamuted and a staff member gave me a question: How many times was I muted since my return? I said 5, but in reality it was 3 times in the span of about 2 and a half months. I acted very negatively and made some /bad/ name accounts. I understand i was wrong in doing that, I apologize. I do not wish to be unmuted, nor unbanned since I basically was asking for it, but I do wish you to know I apologize for it. I, however, do not apologize for anytime I have called out a poor re/action from a staff member. I in place of any who have caused drama do however wish to apologize as well. This is a very long, and much overdue post.

Be sure to give any opinions on the topic, I will read any and all if there are any. And also be sure to look for the reply to ban thread from Art :D

(P.S) I couldn’t find it here I read it over twice. This thread was written as a /basic/ reply to anyone who kept a negative view of Paka, I or any other person who can be categorized with us.
(P.S#2) Add me on Skype if you’d like more info on this topic such as logs of drama* “Yeti Bigfoot Bushy Brows”