PMU's Birthday

What I did on PMU’s Birthday, my while house is like a big party LOL!
I am so board :x.x:
What did u guys do today, On PMU’s Birthday or what are u planing to do?

I don"t mean to be a downer =.= but i spent it sleeping today… haha

Question how did u make the screenshot like that?

lol
well, Happy B-day PMU!

Happy birthday PMU!

Hence 8 years

Question how did u make the screenshot like that?[/quote]
It may look like a video but its not, its just a compiled recording of frames using a GIF recorder, if you happen to right click on it should tell you what kind of file it is which GIF"s are easy on browsers, when I recorded it I trimmed it on recording size to make it loop somewhat properly and had it uploaded into my Deviantart stash and then I copied and linked the image to PMU.

please know that GIF recorders take a lot of data depending on size and length! if you plan to make GIF posts dont make them too long or big! it may cause other people with lower end internet to load the webpage slowly + larger GIF files take longer to compile into a small movie clip

here are a few samples I recorded out of games

What good ways to spend it than do the new dungeons that are in Tanren Undercity. Also, Suzzy, just so that you know, I found out that you are required to beat both the dream mid boss and the nightmare mid boss in order to advance in either versions of the Dream Grove. I beat the nightmare one, and now I have to beat the dream one.

Happy birthday PMU, here’s hoping for many many more years to come :joy: :la:
(Unfortunately I have not been able to get online today, but I hope everyone’s been enjoying themselves ingame!)