A world down under...

[i]The ground crumbles beneath your feet. The charming cyan of the sky shrinks rapidly into nothingness as you tumble down the hole – THUD.

When you come to, of course after dusting off the dirt and pebbles that pommeled you as you fell down, you find yourself in a whole new realm, one perhaps greater than your wildest imaginings. The earth is cool and the cavernous expanse smells musty, ancient and airless, but irresistibly enticing. You are an explorer, after all.

Are you the first of your above-ground kind that has stumbled upon this almost magical world? You"ve been itching for a new grand undertaking, a chance to explore truly unknown wilds. If your accidents are a catalyst for making your adventuring dreams come true… Perhaps you should start messing up more often.

Though, you can"t help but feel uneasy as you take your first steps. If your dream becomes a nightmare, you just have to wake up.

Right?[/i]

Screenshots

Featuring

• Ekop, a new currency
  • Exciting Exotic Drinks in The Sunken Tavern
  • The Dark Market
  • Time Exclusive Dungeons
  • New Pokemon and Items
  • Weather Rocks
  • The Desert Fangs and Night Talons Gangs

Three new dungeons to conquer!

• Caustic Sewers
  • Dream Grove
  • Tanren Catacombs

A novel side-quest to embark on!

And as always, happy exploring!

Happy Birthday PMU :!!:

We hope you enjoy the new content. Yes, it’s permanent. The Staff Team worked very hard to make the new dungeons, features, story and the underworld. Over the next couple of days, we’ll be adding more things such as rest stops and possibly shortcuts to the dungeons. We sincerely hope you continue helping us make PMU better.

We aimed to introduce a few new concepts, and focus on mid-game content a bit more, as opposed to the constant end-game dungeons. A bit of story/side-quest was added too.

Thank you for being such a supportive community. :heart:

On the last screenshot below, Watchhog said “They are Alice” are you sure it’s meant to be Alice and not Alive-- Oh, wait nevermind. :o.or:

Yay!!! a new region?! I guess?
Also Happy Birthday PMU!
I’m so HYPED!
EDIT: Ekop is a backward from Poke. xD

Honestly, I never expected this at all! Full credits to the staff team for creating this, it’s wonderful and it’s really enjoyable ~ :la:
With that being said, Happy Birthday PMU! I’m glad to be around to witness it. x)

With the introduction of Ekop currency maybe we should make a Reverse world situation or dungeon :D

City: Currency is Ekop
The place is in ruins/floating islands
(Add ideas here)

Dungeon: Type advantages and disadvantages are reversed >=D

Passing just to give my congratulations to the entire Staff team for the excellent work with the new area and new dungeons. Personally I loved the concept of the underground city, and enjoyed it even more because the story worked upon it! :3
My most sincere thank you!

I am really loving this place! It gives me great memories of playing Pokémon Colosseum and the whole place called The Under! Really great times down here so far and I’m loving trying to run the new dungeons and explore and trying to scramble to get all the information for the dungeons(which by the way, hopefully by around Monday or Tuesday I should be getting everything recorded and uploaded for this place)! I love the new dungeons and the tilesets for them, how the Dream Grove has to be done at two different times of day to get both keys, and so much explorability! Really great work from all of the staff team and I hope to see some new mid-game content dungeons(hopefully some training soon, but I haven’t seen the EXP in these dungeons yet) but thanks to the staff team on their hard work and hopefully for more stuff to come soon!

I really enjoy this new realm! ((would you call it a new Region? UnderRegion? heh))

I’m really happy to explore this new quirky city! with the new Time-based Dungeon and more Pokemon so people pair up! I just can’t express how exiting it is! I can’t wait to finish the dungeons down here and go through the story more!

Really good job to all the staff! you all really outdid yourselves this time around!

a new Region! :D

Went exploring earlier and man is it cool! Really unique and great ideas… and that music too~

I have yet to even get here, but from what I’ve seen so far this all looks so incredible! Cool new stuff for a PMU Birthday, great job staff! (And a side-quest, interesting…)

This is awesome new content, and I like how many npcs were put. They are nice details to add life to a town! I love the dark thieves-guild-ish feel to it. I want to finish exploring it, but Im going on vacation and wont be able to :( I’m sure glad its staying.

I’m very impressed by this Area. :D