Wigglytuff's Guild (UPDATED!)

Yea, some of you people seen this thread. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14660&p=183113#p183113
but now it’s a new one that was made in August.
[hr][/hr]
How to join:
We should do an interview, so we get to know each other, and then you can join the guild.
[hr][/hr]
Questions:

1. What is your favorite Pokémon?
  2. What is your favorite color?
  3. What is your favorite dish?
  4. What is your favorite type?
  5. What is your interest? (IRL)
  6. What do you like the most about PMU? (So far)
  7. What Pokémon would you like to be, and why?
  8. What is your favorite movie/TV show?
  9. What is your favorite Pokémon game?
  10. What is your favorite Dungeon?
  11. What is your favorite type of Music?
  12. What is your main goal on PMU? (If you have one.)
  13. How would you describe yourself?
    [hr][/hr]
    Members:
    Founders
    Guildmaster
    Raibolt
    Adam the Meganium
    [hr][/hr]
    Admins
    Suzzy the Grovyle
    Goldfinger
    Dezzi
    Pencil
    Demetrius
    Whimsy
    Wishing
    Asreil
    [hr][/hr]
    Members
    Shinx164
    Dekej
    medo
    bigbal
    LatreonSkye
    HeartOfFire
    IllogicalPokemon
    Deepu
    NinetenXD1679
    Hourglass77
    fgg
    Ruriko
    Isamashi
    Cynsch
    Anzu Futaba
    Suzanne
    HerbstSturm
    Fallen Angel
    Alolan Raichu
    Zuma
    Tilly
    Axer
    Dragnov
    TeamMystic
    Shaman
    Thorax
    shootmeinface7555
    vordran
    [hr][/hr]
    Rules:
  14. Don’t shirk work!
  15. Run away and pay!
  16. Smiles go for miles!
  17. Admins cannot kick out members of the guild without a founder’s Authority
  18. Make allies, not enemies, with non-guild members
  19. Contact guild members when a new member wants to join the guild if you can
  20. You cannot add new members without a Founder’s authority
  21. You will be removed from the guild if you are inactive for 2 months
  22. Whatever happens in the guild stays in the guild
  23. Be forgiving and Sympathetic to everyone
  24. No Cursing
    [hr][/hr]
    Skype/Discord Guild Chat Rules:
    rule#1: No cursing.
    rule#2: Don’t be mean to others (Jokes are still allowed though, just don’t take them too far).
    rule#3: This chat is meant for PMU players. You can add anyone as long as they have played PMU.
    rule#4: have respect for others.
    rule#5: Don’t judge people’s cultures or Ethnicity
    rule#6: This guild is called “Wigglytuff’s Guild”. If you aren’t in the guild though, you are still allowed in this chat.
    rule#7: No Arguing.
    rule#8: No spamming the chat with pointless messages.
    rule#9: Do not talk about politics.

[hr][/hr]
That’s all! Cya!

Yea I forgot to update my post, but I tend to forget a lot, so I’m happy to see this is updated.
I’m making my own Guild once i become master rank, but idk what to do with base once i make my own so… hmm. :@~@:
also this
“1. Don’t shirk work!
2. Run away and pay!
3. Smiles go for miles!”
Umm I know this is from PMD2 but it makes no since so… idk why these are rules :@~@:

Guildmaster put that as a rule. xD even in Discord.

He told u the rules? I guess I better make a sign then at my house in the base ;) PM me on forums if there is an update to the rules Rai.

How to join:
We should do an interview, so we get to know each other, and then you can join the guild.
[hr][/hr]
Questions:

1. What is your favorite Pokémon?
  2. What is your favorite color?
  3. What is your favorite dish?
  4. What is your favorite strategy?
  5. What is your interest? (IRL)
  6. What do you like the most about PMU? (So far)
  7. What Pokémon would you like to be, and why?
  8. What is your favorite movie/TV show?
  9. What is your favorite Pokémon game?
  10. What is your favorite Dungeon?
  11. What is your favorite type of Music?
  12. What is your main goal on PMU? (If you have one.)
  13. How would you describe yourself?

Lol why even need those questions

Well, he did mention the reason behind it, and that is to know one another.

Still dumb. It’s like you can’t join the guild without answering the question.

To be honest, I think you should private message Raibolt about it, and discuss how “dumb” you think it is, rather than putting your negative comments here. Don’t you think? :D

Nah. I just tell my opinion, so.

Not sure if that’s an opinion, more like an unnecessary negative comment.

Why post this Clairen?
ANYWAYS! EDITED THE POST DUE TO A NEW ADMIN CAME!

also the questions are here for, so we can get to know the New Members more then just add them and not no nothing about the person, keep the rude comments to yourself please :D

Interestingly enough, the questions can actually be really helpful. My first official guild Cereal Elemonators issued a somewhat similar process to allow members to know each other better. Currently, Guilds in PMU don’t serve any core gameplay aspect, they’re simply a few players who choose to come under one green name and call themselves a team. As such, it appears only natural to want to get to know who you’re recruiting. It helps to foster a sense of friendship and unity, while still maintaining a very family-esque environment. Getting to know your guild mates can be really important if you plan to do events/dungeons together, it essentially trickles down to your resource managing & task delegation skills, and being able to decide what is in the best interests of all.

Each guild has a different philosophy. Some created to help each others with training, some to make new friends, and so on. With that in mind, more often than not it’s ultimately trial and error and choosing what rings true.

That said, I wish you good luck with your guild. :>:D:

Interestingly enough, the questions can actually be really helpful. My first official guild Cereal Elemonators issued a somewhat similar process to allow members to know each other better. Currently, Guilds in PMU don’t serve any core gameplay aspect, they’re simply a few players who choose to come under one green name and call themselves a team. As such, it appears only natural to want to get to know who you’re recruiting. It helps to foster a sense of friendship and unity, while still maintaining a very family-esque environment. Getting to know your guild mates can be really important if you plan to do events/dungeons together, it essentially trickles down to your resource managing & task delegation skills, and being able to decide what is in the best interests of all.

Each guild has a different philosophy. Some created to help each others with training, some to make new friends, and so on. With that in mind, more often than not it’s ultimately trial and error and choosing what rings true.

That said, I wish you good luck with your guild. :>:D: [/quote]
Ty Erl :D

oh um, I forgot to edit since there’s an update.
hope this doesn’t die. o.o

Proud to be an admin of this guild, I’ve had many joyful experiences with you guys as a member can’t wait to help do my part for the guild as a guild admin. :joy:

This needs to be updated again, a lot of new members and -1 founder

Updating!

EDIT: Done!