> Write our own Legend in PMU! <
> Get out and explore the world! <
> Aiming to become the best guild ever! <

— Guild Members —
> Read it here <
— Guild"s Events —
> Read it here <

= Communications =
There are many ways to get in touch with us.

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/9pThVyk

= How to rescue/call for help =
~ How to call for help ~

First, if you are fainted in dungeon and need help, log out so you don"t get blown out by wind and use another account (create one for emergency). If your able to, wait on the next floor. Then you won"t have to log out.
Then, whisper one of our member in the guild (or ask on Skype) - type !“username” “message here” to send a message
Tell him/her your location (Dungeon + Floor)

~ How to help ~
Before you can assist with rescues, it is a good idea to make sure that you can access the dungeon.

1. The first thing you want to be sure of is that the guild member in question has At least 1 spare reviver (so that when they revive, the won"t be forced to escape making the effort it took worthless)
  2. Next, ask yourself Am i able to perform the rescue by myself or do i need help?
  3. If you need help, have him/her inform you of what floor they need rescue on. Take note of it.
  4. If you are taking on the rescue or if help is coming, tell them to relog (each time) so that the wind doesn"t blow them out
  5. Be sure you have spare supplies for them (when they revive) such as an Escape Orb/Rope, Ethers/Max Ethers/Leppa Berries/Elixirs, Apples/Big Apples, and Reviver Seeds/Revives
  6. Now head to the dungeon and wait on the previous floor (if the rescue is for 10F, you wait on 9F)
  7. Have them log back on, then you go to the next floor.
  8. Before moving, ask if they want to continue or if they feel they had enough and would like to leave. If they don"t want to continue, only give the Escape Orb. Once they escape, you can escape to and wait until the next chance.

^^ Thanks for reading! If you have any questions :?: , reply and I"ll answer. If you have any suggestion, you can tell us~ :joy: