[POLL] Bimonthly Tournaments?

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the recent and big tournament we hosted! A big thank you for Poochy and Procyoon for gathering items! We wanted to know how the community felt about this event. Would you like to see more tournaments this big every two months? Thanks for the feedback!

yes yes yes yes

Thank you all once again for participating! Hope everyone had fun, and do post your thoughts if you’d like. :o

YES… DO IT

So I think this was an amazing event! I really like this, it seemed a LOT of people(even the spectators) were having an extremely fun time! Everyone was hyped out it and it was a MUCH needed event off of the casual events we get every week! Also, players being able to host this would be really cool or help get the items! It shows that we can have a little bit of an impact on how events go(but if you donate maybe 1-2 items you can still participate because it doesn’t necessarily mean you’d win them back) but yeah, I want to see more of this!

Just…YES!
The tournament event was awesome! More events like that one would be great!

YESSSSS

sounds fun but i think it’ll lose the hype after a few months and people will want normal events back so idk

I loved this event so much there needs to be more! it was well organized, well kept and no one bickered!
I think this really brought everyone together, I can’t wait to see more and I am more than happy to donate any items if it helps run these events more <3

definite no on my part, people will be bound to miss some of these and will then feel very disappointed when they do.

But if they miss it and feel very disappointed, that mean the tournament is very fun to have so having it every two months will give them a chance to catch it :]

It would be great… but I overslept and missed my match… T^T rip time zone, it’s hard to wake up at 1 a.m

100% yes!
After yesterday’s tournament, I definitely think we should host more. There was around 108 players online and it was incredibly enjoyable, even as a spectator!

That was a fun tournament to watch