Who's your favourite staff member?

Btw before you say you’ll get banned for this digi, or you messed up, I already asked Scizivire if I could make this thread.

anyway continuing who’s your favourite staff member of pmu?
Mine would be Erladino

eh, I have a lot…
Festivo,Erladino,Scizi,kittu,Flurry and kirk.
but festivo,Flurry and erladino the most! :D

There’s a tie between Coki, Kittu, Nuxl, and Festivo

theyre all very nice and helpful, pmus administration and moderation is a billion times better than what is was before the major rollback. and now it seems we get something new or interesting almost every week…contrast this to before the major rollback when we got a dungeon once a year

lol, did everyone forgot about Erica?

pakawaka and artmax and char and fest and nux

also raibolt jord ain’t staff anymore

pakawak isnt a staff either, hes the guy who destroyed our wiki, made videos annoying the developers and tricking players into losing items…last time i heard hes banned, forever hopefully

My favorite one is Flurry.

what about Agunimon without his/her help forums would end up like harambe and Procyoon is very helpful too :P

I know, but I think old staff members count too.

Festi, Coki, and Erica are amazing :D

I think you’re my favorite. :')

Actually…can’t choose one because I think them all do a great job! Ofc I have “closer” friends on the team but as staff I think they’re all great :)

Also dun forget about Eri. She does a great job aswell (and cooks amazing cookies!). :heart:

The one and only Alex_Dono.

I’d have to say flurry ( because they killed me in dodgeball xD) and flare

My favorite staff is… Tough. Because he can map and mute.

DarkMazer.

clairen gets it

Procyoon (Fabcyoon) and Mad (Fab) <3 (Erica girl I love you toooo!) (stay beautiful coki <3) :heart: :heart: