Perish Song

Currently Perish Song’s count is displayed in the battle messages. These messages disappear and are kinda small. Possibly, instead it could be shown in chat if its your recruit.

Here’s the code that should do it, tested thoroughly on personal server:

(This is in StatusScript.cs under AddExtraStatus)

case "PerishCount":
                        {
                            if (msg)
                            {
                                hitlist.AddPacketToMap(map, PacketBuilder.CreateBattleMsg(character.Name + "'s perish count fell to " + counter + "!", Text.BrightRed), character.X, character.Y, 10);

foreach (MapPlayer playersOnMap in map.PlayersOnMap.GetPlayers())
                                {
                                    if (playersOnMap.Client.Player.GetActiveRecruit() == character)
                                    {
                                        Messenger.PlayerMsg(playersOnMap.Client, character.Name + "'s perish count fell to " + counter + "!", System.Drawing.Color.Red);
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                        }
                        break;

EDIT:
Here’s a screenshot:

Very interesting idea quite a common way to die in water or dark TC for newer players i am sure this will help a LOT :joy:
gives cookie :heart:

Where do you think i got the idea? LOL

Would be good if this got implemented I think.

Good idea so people don’t wounder of how they die if they miss seeing the Message in the Battle Log. :joy:

The battle log hates me and doesn’t show up if I got hit by perish song… it makes me think of that I have an empty belly…
Maybe you know how to code…#Jordan4Coder?

THIS. IS. A. GOOD. IDEA.!