Blub blub

Hiya~

I’m not 100% a new player; I was here once for a very short time and had to quit due to multiple personal reasons.
That’s not to say I’ll be a super active player now either, but I am back…so hi :joy:

I’m an art student (junior in college), and am engaged to a wonderful man :heart:
For general reasons, as I’m sure many of you would understand, I can’t play this all the time, as I mentioned. This is an adorable game and I see it as something to do every now and then to pass time with friendly people, when able.

Pokemon is a huge part of my life in more ways than y’all could know. I totally would be a Vaporeon if I were a Pokemon. Since that’s not an option in this game, and current MD games, I hereby introduce myself as Coconut the Squirtle, hopefully soon to be a Wartortle (if I were a Starter)! :D

I can’t wait to jump in and have a fun time with you all! If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

omg I love your name it fits in so well with my guild Dark Turtlez ahem, welcome back to PMU! If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Have fun playing again, and I hope I get to see you in-game! :la:

you can restart as eevee and evolve into vaporeon

Really? I checked all the options for players and I never saw an Eevee in the Normal portal :o.ol:

Thanks so much!