Team Skull

Hihi I’m Mashew! I am a former owner of Ouran Host Club along with Nyrias and Kittu, together we have moved the guild to a new name! Team Skull has arrived~. Below you will find information about our guild and all the goodies that come along with us!

The original members of Team Skull’s Pokesonas (Mashew, Nyrias, Kittu, ZipZipGuy, Ashie, Tuxie) Art done by Tuxie~

About The Guild
Tight-knit family like guild
Love to help one another out
Very informative
Fun to be around

Membership Requirements
Be an active player
Have a Skype for the group chat
Have a sense of humor
Enjoy being around one another
An age requirement of 16+ (Some Skype conversations can get mature)
Be kind and respectful!
Please no alts that"re just going to take up space!

Members (30)
Owners: Mashew, Nyrias, Kittu, Festivo. (4)
Admins: Mad, Tuxie, Ashie, ZipZipGuy, Chiruru, fun and games, Pixl (7)
Members: KeloRouge, Hark, Moustache, blacktelos, Moshymush, Alexirno, Vyce, Sarah TheGamer, RockRuff, Amephire, Moizing, Lalatina, Soulja, Aelius, Glass, Tuxiie(16)

Perks!
Long time friends
Helpful advice
Guild game nights
Anime and gaming talk
Talking about Pokesonas and anything else you can think of!
Being a member of one of the fastest growing guilds!

Guild Achievements!
Coming Soon!

Have any questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to ask any of us in game or ask me myself on Skype if you feel you’d like to be a part of the guild!

I will be adding Guild Art and screenshots to the post below this one~.

[RESERVED FOR GUILD ART AND SCREENSHOTS]

That’s a very nice picture of the original members Tuxie really is a mastermind with art :heart:

Do we really need to be 16+ to join this guild?? if so, why?

I assume because they don’t want to scar children’s minds with amazingly weird stories? :joy:

I mean, Mr. Moo isn’t entirely wrong but it’s more so the members currently are older, more mature and sometimes the Skype conversations can turn left. We mostly stay on topic of Pokemon, Games and PG but there’s always those times. I’m sure there could be some exceptions to that rule but I’d have to speak to Nyrias and Kittu about it. >w<

Despite Team Skull being a guild that was made some time ago, good luck! I’ve always been interested in it and I’ve liked a lot of your members too. I hope the guild does well~
I"d join if I never had my own hurhur

Thanks a lot Reynn~ c: We appreciate the kindness~

Hey, so I’m currently guildless and I was wondering if I could join Team Skull?
I’m over 16 and I have Skype. (Mashew already has it).
Thanks~ 0: