Greetings!

I’ve already started playing the game, and asked a million questions, so I might as well introduce myself now! As shameful as it is, I have never been able to play the games nor watch the anime. My mom thinks the Japanese are evil and that the anime will poison my brain, and we don’t have enough money to buy a 2DS or something like that. I don’t really want to try out Pokemon Go. (so that equals research on bulbapedia… and watching clips)
So technically I’ve been stuck with the online Pokemon games like this one. I’ve always wanted to play as a Pokemon and this game delivers.
Enough on that, though!

I love to eat Tilapia fish, my favorite color is yellow, my favorite POKEMON is Zigzagoon and my favorite day of the week is Saturday. (Who doesn’t like Saturday?!)
Also, is it possible to sleep in the game without doing a move or anything of the sort? I just wanted to know, maybe it would heal. (Why does running/walking heal?)
I hope I’m still welcome even though I can’t play the game series or anime. :>_<:

Hey! Welcome to PMU!
If you need any help with answering a question or in general, feel free to fire me a Private Message or find me in-game. I’m usually online. ~

Hope you’re having a great time!

Thank you! The community is pretty helpful and nice. Things are so much easier with friends!

If you’re looking for an online Mystery Dungeon MMO game, you found the right one! I hope you enjoy your stay at PMU! And to answer your question, the only way to “sleep” in town would be with the move, Rest. If you want, I could give one to you, just contact me in-game! I’m Coolman btw!

Enjoy the stay! :)

Have seen you in-game! welcome to PMU and the forums, enjoy the game and happy posting!!

Welcome to PMU hope you enjoy :joy: