Yo Yo Yooo

Hi! I’m a couple days late but I just found these forums and might as well go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Maggie, but my screen name is Mothie in game. I’m a college student interested in pursuing a degree in radiology who just so happens to really love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I stumbled upon PMU accidentally awhile ago while seeing if there were any rom hacks for any of the PMD games out there to satisfy my craving for more PMD material, and I just now decided to join.

As far as my other interests go, I looooove video games. I like many other Nintendo titles such as Fire Emblem, the Legend of Zelda, the main Pokemon games, and Kirby. As evident by my avatar, Dragon Age is another favorite series of mine. I often write when I’m not focusing on my school work, and occasionally I draw.

In game for now, you can find me exploring the world and going through dungeons to get items and money.

I’m kinda quiet and I keep to myself, but I’m really friendly if anyone wants to talk to me! I hope to have a fun time playing this game.

Mothie! Hi. Welcome to PMU! An online PMD community is so awesome. There are many helpful PMUers too. Maybe see you sometime in Grassroot Town, or anywhere in this universe!

Hi, Mothie! Welcome to PMU!
Hope you’re having a great time! If you have any questions or any sort of help, don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll be more than happy to help. :la:

Welcome to PMU, Mothie. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to PMU hope you like it here :joy:

Ayyy what’s up my friend! Hope you have a wonderful stay at PMU! And the forums of course! Enjoy! :)