Darkrai Skin v 1.0

Despite just starting this game, I appreciate how much effort and love has gone into making PMUniverse. The fact that it has been around for quite a few years and is still going strong is amazing to me since I know some fan projects tend to die out on their own over time. I absolutely love playing this game and being a part of this community. I want to give back somehow to everyone, so therefore, I’ve decided to make skins!

Anyway, sappiness out of the way, since it’s October I’ve decided to make my first skin involving my favorite edgy Pokemon. Darkrai has a really cool design, and I just love the fact it’s a nightmare bringer. Here are a couple preview images!

[spoilerMain Menu:2qj17a5l]

[/details]

[spoilerIn Game:2qj17a5l]

[/details]

The music playing on the menu is called From Within the Shadows, from the 10th Pokemon movie, the Rise of Darkrai.

There are a couple of minor display issues such as blue appearing behind the title bar in the main menu for example, so I hope to update the theme perhaps at a later date, but I am DONE editing everything for now. It’s very time consuming to make a skin, more than most would think.

Download the zip here and extract Darkrai Skin v 1.0 to the skins folder in the main client location (there are guides here on the forums if you need help!)

Expect to see my next skin within the following week or two!

Ooh, wow! It looks amazing, good job! I love how well the colors blend in with the pictures of Darkrai. Good job, excited to see more from you! :la:

Very nice skin definitely adding it to my folder of skins and I already said it but welcome to PMU :joy:

Looks cool, and awesome. I hope to see more skins you make. 0: