God's Assassins: exposed

Hello PMU Folks! In this thread, I will just be talking about a moderate deception in the guild that is called Gods Assassins. Basically, this a guild that is known for being arena dwellers, and will most likely kill you in an instant if you stepped into their domain. They all have a variety of tactics in the arena, as well as consistent team work if need be. They are all full of individuals that are quite extraordinary and maybe not in the best ways. This may not be a good thing to most players of the PMU community. Many players have had problems with the members of GA in the past, and the members of GA known as Mico, and Kendel, (two main leaders of Gods Assassins) have been previously banned for acts I’m not aware of even until this day despite having known them for a good while.They were never really overly verbal towards me. (I wonder why) Other members of GA were previously banned as well but I won’t go into further detail about that.

Okay so lets begin. Before the guild was called God’s assassins, it was once called Ancient Guardians. The leaders of Ancient Guardians consisted of the same individuals that lead God’s Assassins today. I was friends with these individuals before they had created either of these guilds. Before AG (ancient guardians) and GA (gods assassins) existed, I created a guild named Kodaishin. It was a guild mostly for speculation and accessory, I mean who doesn’t like having green letters on top of their name? Even Artmax had a guild called “Guildless”. LOL
But at the time I had just gotten to Master Rank so I was excited to create my long-awaited guild. When i created Kodaishin I never cared to make it a guild that was really popular, nor did I want for everyone to want to join my guild. That did not interest me. My main goal was to have a few selected individuals who fit the theme and overall energy of my guild, and that was it. Shortly after, I came across Kendel, and became adequate friends with him. Until one day he had asked me what the name of my guild meant. (I wish I had screenshots to show but I did not know it would one day come in handy. Oh well! xD) I told him that Kodaishin, meant Ancient Gods in japanese. I spent a lot of time coming up with this name, and I thought it was super cool when I first made it. Now, let me make another point. At this point in time, Kendel was known for copying the pokemon that other people trained, and training them himself. This isn’t really that big of a deal, but he did start training multiple pokemon after he saw that other people had been using that pokemon. So he was a bit unoriginal to be frank. Now notice the similarities in the guild names they created, and then compare them to my guild’s name.

ANCIENT Guardians.
GODS Assassins.

Look at the first words of those two guild names, and tell me where you think kendel and his crew got their names from. All the while this might not really be a big deal to most of you, I just wanted to share this because I felt it was unfair towards me. Stealing the creative aspects I brought to the game, for their own purposes and benefits. They are now the number one guild in the game, a guild that I basically birthed the ideology of. Nothing but a stolen concept, and a guild full of what many people think are toxic individuals. I too was in their guild not too long ago, but I left. The people of it did not really respect me, nor did I enjoy being in the guild. I actually tried to enjoy being in God’s Assassins, after avoiding it for so long. Kendel and so many other members of GA, always wanted me to join the guild so badly, and even the previous Ancient Guardians guild as well. But I always declined because I always felt something was gimmicky about the guild. But now I understand why Kendel wanted me in the guild so bad. It was because the name he and his friends supposedly came up with, was in actuality just LITERALLY stolen from me. He subconsciously just wanted to repay me for what he took from me, by adding me to the guild. Awww, such a good guy

And there it is folks. This is all I wanted to say.

Bruh idk whats up with you lately but you been hating on my guild and gulldmates alot and its gotta stop. I mean i never had beef with you and here you are prob talking smack behind my back? If you want to talk straight up pm me on skype and not bring this non sense onto the public.

Its hard to speak or be straight up with someone who hardly ever talks to you, or ever even responds to you for that matter.

Drama :heart:
Gotta love PMU

Not drama. FACTS. lol

Ironic because before I went to GA a lot of the players from God’s Assassins, sort of clowned me for not having a “good guild”. But their guild isn’t exactly original because its concept was stolen from me. Like in order to have a good guild you had to copy me, so you can’t even say anything. xD Its like a contradiction in itself.

thats proof my Kodaishin guild existed, and it existed for longer than the time span AG or GA has ever existed combined. I’ve been thoroughly convinced that i was copied, but I never cared to address it until just recently when I feel like I’ve been treated unfairly to an extent, whilst being in their guild.

Lol? We copied you? Nobody even knew what your guild named meant man. You are full of yourself right now. There is many guild names with “Guardian” and some with “Ancient” too but i suppose they arent “copying” you too though right, But you think my guild wanted to copy you amuses me

I told kendel, the one who use to be a copy cat back then. Not you. Then he brought these unoriginal ideas to your attention and you guys went along with it. I’m sure of it.

Its hard to speak or be straight up with someone who hardly ever talks to you, or ever even responds to you for that matter.[/quote]

I dont even know what you are talking about i would always talk to you. Are you trying to get our attention or something? I dont understand what your goal is atm

Its hard to speak or be straight up with someone who hardly ever talks to you, or ever even responds to you for that matter.[/quote]

I dont even know what you are talking about i would always talk to you. Are you trying to get our attention or something? I dont understand what your goal is atm[/quote]
Lol i’m done doing that. xD Also is it really me being full of myself? How is it that when I told kendel my guild’s name, he was just magically FASCINATED with gods and ancient deity’s of the sorts? Nah bruh. Yall copied me. xD

Btw we created Ancient Guardians before you did man. Sometime in 2014 before you had a guild.

LMAOOOO no you didn’t. Now you’re gonna lie? Kodaishin was way older than Ancient Guardians. Lmaoooo I created that, and then shortly after kendel asked me what is the meaning of Kodaishin, and I told him “Ancient Gods”, he and his crew just conveniently came up with the name “Ancient Guardians” and then “Gods Assassins”. You believe your own lies to be true so well. Its impressive. I mean just ask kendel himself?? He remembers. Unless he’s gonna lie, which I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

Do you actually have a screenshot of you saying that to kendel, or him replying about it? o:

Prove it.

All i see from this topic is salt and i would have thought that you would have more class than this smh its just a game

Just read the thread. I said I didn’t have a screenshot. But I would not lie about something like this. Many people know Kodaishin was my first guild, and that it was older than AG and GA, and only KENDEL knows he ASKED me what it meant, and shortly after mimic’ed me. Buuuuuuut, I gotta go to work now, bye lovies.

Ooooh, drama.
Royal gems can wait.

I don’t exactly want part of this argument… but well, I feel like saying this is necessary. :v
This is somewhat getting out of hand and a bit immature on both sides…
Here’s my side on things since the first post Aragoth said when he first created the topic:

A guild is a guild. They can call it whatever they like and really the name isn’t a problem. Of course if it’s a mature Guild Name and not one that breaks the rules by any means, create it!
However, whether or not Kendel and Mico’s guild name was similar to yours, or inspired, does that really matter? I think it’s pretty cool some people can think of guild names because of someone else’s. For example; I’ve seen guilds called Team Magma and Team Galactic - pretty much the same that’s happening here just in a different prospective. There’s no harm done doing so?

Just a reminder that I’m not taking sides to anyone but going back to what you said about your guild, “Kodaishin”, (that’s a cool name by the way :P ), you said:

[/quote]

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Gods Assassins is actually a really popular guild and almost tops if not DOES top the list for the most popular guilds? So really they aren’t copying you in some terms. In this case, having guild members and not having guild members. (Also they don’t always kill you if you go into the arena. I’ve been there before and I’m not part of Gods Assassins by any means.)
Thought it would be necessary to point that out.

However, I’m fully aware that Gods Assassins leaders (and some of their members) do have a bad reputation. (Or even past reputation?). …And honestly, this bickering doesn’t exactly improve anything either for both sides. But I really don’t get the logic or the unneeded drama in this and none of yous are helping it and just mustering an argument that isn’t needed. (I also assume staff will lock this anytime soon).

My point is that I don’t really understand what you’re trying to do here even justifying your reasons and nor is it really any of my concern - but I know that the pair of you should know better seeing how you’ve both been around PMU for years.

Edit: Excuse me if I’ve missed bits out, this topic and everyone’s comments was quite the read and I have poor memory, so excuse me if I have forgotten something important. xD;

And now I patiently wait for hate to come my way. :c

Hi I’m toxi

Topic is being locked, this discussion is practically slander and is not acceptable for PMU. If you wish to discuss the matter further, please take it to PM and talk about it among yourselves.